Pre Match Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we have now.

He's never managed at this level and this is where managers are made or broken. The next few months will determine whether he's up to it. We all hope he's going to deliver the goods as he has in the lower leagues, but there are many good Championship level managers who have failed at the top level.

I don't think he can be described as 'exceptional' or placed alongside managers of the class of MON ... yet.

He's never managed at this level and this is where managers are made or broken. The next few months will determine whether he's up to it. We all hope he's going to deliver the goods as he has in the lower leagues, but there are many good Championship level managers who have failed at the top level.

I don't think he can be described as 'exceptional' or placed alongside managers of the class of MON ... yet.

I thought he was in charge of Newcastle when they went to Old Trafford and lost 6-0

Did O'Neill have experience in the Prem before taking us up?

Well, Mark Lawrenson is a bit of a twat.

I've met him twice. The first time he was a lot of a twat. The second time he was none of a twat, more like a minus twat, he was sound. On average his encounters with me probable equate to a bit of a twat, so I agree with you Maws.

Re: Leicester Vs Everton

I've parked there quite a bit over the last ten years. I would imagine the fiver will stay as it will make it easier for change etc. given the lack of street parking and the waste ground car park being closed down in Filbert St, I would be very surprised if there's any room left after about half one. Not sure what time they open though.

Just goes to show what I know ... Eight ****ing quid !!!

Thirlmere street on a meter if is then. £2 for 3 hours.

I'll be happy with a 0-0 shitefest today.

Same. With all these injuries and our ridiculous start. I'd be happy for any scraped points in these first 5 games or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566