I've never heard of the police being referred to as '3 at the back'

100% back three for this one

I think we will go for

Kasper
Justin, Little Wes, Big Wes, Ndidi, Thomas
Mendy, Tielemans
Barnes, Maddison
Vardy

I think it has to be Ndidi slotting into the back line with Evans out. Expect Big Wes to start instead of Fuchs due to the short turnaround.

Praet probably would've started instead of Maddison if Maddison hadn't done so well last night.

They will look to out muscle us the same as West ham and Fulham so big wes may not be a bad shout, although I would prefer Ndidi to drop in there with Mendy in the centre. Justin had a great game last night and should start this one, Thomas looks one hell of a player going forward.

I thought Perez got in the way last night and would prefer Under to start to maintain width. A win against the toffees would see us open a 7 point gap to 7th place which would be great rolling into the xmas pile up, a good win here will see us rolling into Spuds away on Sunday.

Kasper
JJ Fofana Soyuncu Thomas
Ndidi Mendy
Under Maddison Barnes
Vardy

If Soyuncu not fit then Big Wes.

Whatever system we go for, we need as many big players/good in the air otherwise they will shaft us at corners and set pieces.

Did you watch the game? Perez, Vardy and Maddison were fantastic together. Throw JJ into the mix and it was a brilliant performance up front.
If he had watched the game (or understood it) there isn’t a chance in hell that he could ask that question.

the control he displayed to receive the ball in midfield that resulted in the Vardy goal was brilliant. The pass to Justin was inch perfect and weighted perfectly allowing Justin to cross it early, resulting in the goal.

He had a terrific game yesterday and on another day would have scored as well.

If he had watched the game (or understood it) there isn’t a chance in hell that he could ask that question.

the control he displayed to receive the ball in midfield that resulted in the Vardy goal was brilliant. The pass to Justin was inch perfect and weighted perfectly allowing Justin to cross it early, resulting in the goal.

He had a terrific game yesterday and on another day would have scored as well.
Had an important part to play in our third as well.

Yeah. Two good performances running, Perez

If anyone else wasn't entitled to a free trial on Amazon you could try what I've done....only got my money back today otherwise I'd have suggested earlier.

Paid full price for prime but as long as you cancel before using it you get refunded. Then was offered a weeks trial at 99p to return. Appears to have worked successfully. If they don't offer you the trial then just don't use it and your money will be returned.

If anyone else wasn't entitled to a free trial on Amazon you could try what I've done....only got my money back today otherwise I'd have suggested earlier.

Paid full price for prime but as long as you cancel before using it you get refunded. Then was offered a weeks trial at 99p to return. Appears to have worked successfully. If they don't offer you the trial then just don't use it and your money will be returned.
It's no coincidence that since Mrs P signed up to Amazon Jeff Bezos was named riches man in the world, despite daily parcel delivery's and my bank account being lower the benefit is I get to watch the Football...

Did you watch the game? Perez, Vardy and Maddison were fantastic together. Throw JJ into the mix and it was a brilliant performance up front.
Yes I did watch the game and he stopped alot of passes ment for JJ which to my recollection was playing a blinder, Everton will look to block out the middle of the pitch so width will be key tomorrow night.

Under stays wide Perez does not, so in my view would not work so well, if BR is looking to play the same way I would rest Perez for this one interestingly I thought Albrighton played extremely well and won the ball back in dangerous areas allowing us to counter quickly.

This is going to be a test. Everton have shown confidence and character so far this season, more than the sum of their parts arguably. If we cantake a point then I'll be happy with that but all 3 would set us up nicely for what's to follow.

Whoever plays, they'll need to be on their A game. Under's a handful and I like to see him get at least a run. I like Perez a lot (my kind of player) but I'd like to see him move the ball on a bit more quickly sometimes, he does sometimes try to over complicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363