Fuchs

Mendy
Tielemans

Perez or Ünder
Maddison
Barnes

Vardy

(Please)

Drop Ndidi into the back for Evans. Draft in Mendy.

Will be interesting to see if we see more rotation. Under, Praet, Barnes could all be drafted in.

It’s a good sign that players like Hamza and Thomas can’t even make the bench when we’ve still got some missing players.

Drop Ndidi into the back for Evans. Draft in Mendy.

Will be interesting to see if we see more rotation. Under, Praet, Barnes could all be drafted in.
Agree about Ndidi/Mendy.

I can definitely see Ünder and Barnes starting next match, especially as we’ll be playing a back 4.

its one thing to have Wilf partner Soyuncu who has plenty of experience at CB but to partner Fofana? Not sure that'd work so well

It’s a sensible move, though and less of a risk than big Wes - although I thought Wilf was absolutely amazing in that first half

think its more likely you see a back 3 of Fofana Big Wes Fuchs with Albrighton and Justin as wing backs

think its more likely you see a back 3 of Fofana Big Wes Fuchs with Albrighton and Justin as wing backs
I bloody well hope not after tonight.

Hard to imagine Pereira and Castagne not being first choices when fully fit. They are both EXCELLENT.
Soyuncu also pushes Fofana out if we play a back four for me. He is proven class and Fofana will benefit from not being flogged to death until the end of Feb.
Everton will be interesting as Evans is suspended for 1 match so I think Soyuncu might come back in and wouldn't be surprised if Castagne does too

Schmeichel
Justin Fofana Soyuncu Castagne
Ndidi Tielemans
Perez Maddison Barnes
Vardy

Hard to imagine Pereira and Castagne not being first choices when fully fit. They are both EXCELLENT.
Soyuncu also pushes Fofana out if we play a back four for me. He is proven class and Fofana will benefit from not being flogged to death until the end of Feb.
Everton will be interesting as Evans is suspended for 1 match so I think Soyuncu might come back in and wouldn't be surprised if Castagne does too

Schmeichel
Justin Fofana Soyuncu Castagne
Ndidi Tielemans
Perez Maddison Barnes
Vardy
don't think Soyuncu will be ready and after his last set back I wouldn't take a risk either

**** the back 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469