Match Thread Leicester v Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we worried about how we set up defensively against these? We should be an arrogant, big-bollocked, bully. **** setting up to counter what they can do, we should be setting the tempo by doing what we want.

I'm not being funny but the way we are setup on the pitch is actually completely arrogant.

It's an utter abomination from manager and players alike.

Brenda is a fraud

Only Schmeichel, Justin, Tielemans and Vardy have any self respect after that half. The others were all fecking disgraceful.

Yes, they were set up to fail by the selection and the system but it doesn't mean they have to make basic errors. Fofana needs a rocket up him. Evans and Fuchs look done as players. Thomas is not ready, as we have seen repeatedly. Mendy looking like the old version rather than the new one. Praet out of position and lost. Maddison prancing about like a wanabee Grealish without the talent.

At least two of the above have got to be taken off.

I'm not being funny but the way we are setup on the pitch is actually completely arrogant.

It's an utter abomination from manager and players alike.

Brenda is a fraud
Well that’s a reasonable point, to be fair.

It will be Morgan on for Fuchs if anything knowing BR...

Taking the first home game out of the equation we’re losing our PL home games 1-6 and our goal was a penalty. And that’s playing West Ham, Villa, Wolves and Fulham. Hardly high rollers

Too late **** face. Anyone with a brain cell could have seen that Barnes and Under needed to start.

Too late **** face. Anyone with a brain cell could have seen that Barnes and Under needed to start.

Probably is too late now, to be honest

They can close up all the space they want now

2 attacking changes. It appears the gravity of the shitness before him us even evident to Brendan this time.

We already look more dangerous than we did in the whole of the first half

What a ****ing waste

I've been out all day & no phone battery for the last 2 hours. Just got in & checked score.

WHAT THE ****ING ****ING **** IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's a common assertion but these REALLY are complete shit & absolutely nailed on for relegation. How in the name of holy **** have we contrived to be in this position?

Seriously, we should be able to play half the U23s & make up the numbers with a few of the posters on this forum & still beat these.

The **** is going on???

If we don't have a fabulous second half & win & that ****er comes on after the game trying to claim ANY positivs I expect the interviewer to laugh in his face. If he doesn't then he has no journalistic integrity whatsoever.

There isn't any excuse that can cover this.

I've been out all day & no phone battery for the last 2 hours. Just got in & checked score.

WHAT THE ****ING ****ING **** IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's a common assertion but these REALLY are complete shit & absolutely nailed on for relegation. How in the name of holy **** have we contrived to be in this position?

Seriously, we should be able to play half the U23s & make up the numbers with a few of the posters on this forum & still beat these.

The **** is going on???

If we don't have a fabulous second half & win & that ****er comes on after the game trying to claim ANY positivs I expect the interviewer to laugh in his face. If he doesn't then he has no journalistic integrity whatsoever.

There isn't any excuse that can cover this.

I bet on Thomas scoring for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670