Match Thread Leicester v Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out all day & no phone battery for the last 2 hours. Just got in & checked score.

WHAT THE ****ING ****ING **** IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's a common assertion but these REALLY are complete shit & absolutely nailed on for relegation. How in the name of holy **** have we contrived to be in this position?

Seriously, we should be able to play half the U23s & make up the numbers with a few of the posters on this forum & still beat these.

The **** is going on???

If we don't have a fabulous second half & win & that ****er comes on after the game trying to claim ANY positivs I expect the interviewer to laugh in his face. If he doesn't then he has no journalistic integrity whatsoever.

There isn't any excuse that can cover this.
I am sensing you have some strong feelings about this :icon lol:

We used to be so good at pressing in the first 15 minutes of games. Now we are a lifeline to struggling teams who need 3 points.

We are ****ing easy to defend against. No ideas. I can feel last season being repeated with an earlier start to the shittiness.

Merry bastard Xmas.

We are ****ing easy to defend against. No ideas. I can feel last season being repeated with an earlier start to the shittiness.

Merry bastard Xmas.
It is being repeated. We are now in the losing to dogshit relegation fodder phase.

Much better now but you feel they've set themselves an impossible task after such a bad first half. Also serves to show what a car crash of a set up it was from Brendan...

Let's face it, 8 penalties in our first 8 PL matches made us appear to be a lot better than we really were.

Liverpool beat us so easily and this hour against Fulham is embarrassingly bad. It's even worse than West Ham and Villa at home.

The sooner Ndidi and Ricardo are back in this line up the better. Two of our best players now being desperately missed.

I firmly believe that Rodgers is a good manager, but he isn’t a winner. He isn’t a winner because he convinces himself at inappropriate times that football is a complicated game that needs a complicated solution.

This lot needed to be bullied. That is it really. Why complicate it with whatever the **** this has been. We should have set out to attack them as high tempo as possible right from the outset.

I've been staring at the starting lineup on flashscore for 5 minutes trying to work out what the **** he must have been thinking. None the wiser.

Unless we have a major cup final at the weekend that I'm unaware of.

****ing moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670