Leicester v Manchester City (FA cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 300 tickets left. If you want two seats together, you'll be out of luck.

I managed to get 7 in the East Stand together yesterday, but that was very lucky - fully expected to have to spread out over about rows. There is one drawback though - we're stuck right near the Fosse Boys. I wonder why there's always seats available near them...?

Flowers

Kaamark
Taggart
Elliot

Savage
Izzet
Lennon
Guppy
Eadie

Heskey
Collymore

Stuff 'em. Easy.

Naughton can play against Man City as part of a loan agreement according to everyone's favourite, Ian Stringer.

Groundhog%20Day.jpg

You see, the Prof posted a screenshot from a film called 'Groundhog Day' because he wanted to imply that this information had been imparted before.

In the film the events of one day were repeated when the main character woke up the next day.

You see, the Prof posted a screenshot from a film called 'Groundhog Day' because he wanted to imply that this information had been imparted before.

In the film the events of one day were repeated when the main character woke up the next day.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I've had to move from L1 (damn Mancs) so will be taking advantage of the nice seats and the use of the Great Hall.

bought my usual seat in P1 weeks ago, got a phone call this afternoon form the club say the police have now decided to close this section for segregation and we have been moved to the back of G black.
The chap said they had 120 single seats left

for anyone who has Sky and isn't going to the game....
you can buy ESPN for a month at only £9 if you say to them on the phone " i only want to try it for ONE month and then cancel straight away".....(rather than being tied in for 3 months at like £13 a month)....cheaper than getting 4-5 tickets for the game...BOOM

It may be cheaper to watch it on a screen but IMO it is far better to watch it live.

Before anyone says TV is showing it live - TV has debased the word. You only see something live if you are there.

I came across a phrase - for all I know it is a cliche among "the technorati" - you can experience the download but you cannot download the experience.

Let's not assume defeat.

I was present in February 1959 when Worcester City beat Liverpool 2-1 - a Liverpool team that included England and Scotland internationals beaten by part timers. I would guess that for Liverpool's players it was an irritating fixture on a freezing cold day. For Worcester players it was the greatest match of their life. The England left winger Alan A'Court failed totally against a part time right back.

The Man City players did not join the club to play against Championship clubs. For people like King and Hobbs on the other hand this is a match to be relished. The odds are bound to favour the world class players of Man City but we will have one thing in our favour - surely we will want it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669