Leicester v Manchester City tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has two spare tickets for this that they wish to sell please PM me as I am able to attend this game after all. Thanks.

This is true.

I have no idea why, since they have ridiculous levels of talent, but the stats don't lie.

It's crazy the difference between how they perform home and away. Look unbeatable at home, poor away. Weird one. Has to be so frustrating for the manager.

It's crazy the difference between how they perform home and away. Look unbeatable at home, poor away. Weird one. Has to be so frustrating for the manager.

A fan on the radio was saying that the away games they've lost can all be attributed to a Hart error. They look more solid with Pantiliner in goal.

A fan on the radio was saying that the away games they've lost can all be attributed to a Hart error. They look more solid with Pantiliner in goal.

That's just someone looking for a scapegoat.

Hart didn't even play when they lost to Sunderland.
I didn't see many Hart errors when they were outplayed and were lucky to draw 0-0 with Stoke.
Hart made an error against Villa, but that would have still only meant a 2-2 draw (even if they were clearly dominant).
The 3 Cardiff goals were poor defending throughout.

They miss Kompany, but I'm not sure his lack of leadership is the reason for the poor away form, given he's played in some of the matches.

I do not think this needs a lot of planning. Just get in their faces and do not allow them time on the ball. Play the fittest squad in terms of stamina/energy levels and see if we can upset them.

I do not think this needs a lot of planning. Just get in their faces and do not allow them time on the ball. Play the fittest squad in terms of stamina/energy levels and see if we can upset them.

If we upset them, like say by scoring, I'd be afraid that they would get angry and do something, like say scoring even more against us!

As long as the fans (and mongies) just treat it as a bonus game then no harm will be done - hopefully!

Last edited:
got 1 ticket any offers?

Just a reminder of the forum rule #11:

11. Reselling football tickets is illegal in the UK. If you have a spare ticket you want to sell, you may advertise it for sale on Talking Balls as long as you are not asking for more than face value.

Yea thats fine, maybe give it away if its someone who i think is decent on here.

it was £21? 20 plus 1 for something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670