Pre Match Leicester v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to get pissed before this game as opposed to the usual after.

I bet Hamer is absolutely shitting himself.

In many ways it's an ideal game for him to play in. We all expect to lose and possibly lose heavily so he's got nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Hamer

Simpson Morgan Moore Konchesky

Cambiasso James

Mahrez King Drinkwater

Ulloa

Wes back in for Moore

Fred Dibnah on for Mahrez, he must have a better touch.

I'm going for 3 centre backs. We need someone to help the midfield to keep close to Silva and others that will pop up all around that gap - they get everwhere! Liam Moore has the mobility for that even though he's a bit out of form at the moment.

hamer,
simpson, moore, morgan, konchesky
albrighton, drinkwater, cambiasso, mahrez
ulloa vardy

2-1 win, ulloa x 2, 1 pen, dzeko

So are about 30,000 LCFC fans
Not to worry, hopefully someone on our coaching staff has realised that Manchester City are quite good in their attacking play and take the necessary precautions. These might include letting the tyres down on their team coach (before it sets off) or failing that: a bunker and cyanide suicide pills for our back four once MC try to better the Southampton vs Sunderland score before half time.

We are going to win, so non of anything that any of you have ever said to do with anything over any time frame that's to do with football and this game in particular either in a joking or serious way despite all the signs or what any of your mates who do or don't support Leicester have been saying recently despite the downturn in performance since the last win and general feeling among those who tend to speculate on football or our games in particular whether that be the media or people who actually have a clue such as that octopus who predicts outcomes in Premier League games or your dad who can be negative for the sake of it due to his age and downtrodden feeling towards life in general possibly due to the fact he's also been speaking with like minded friends or acquaintances regarding the horrific ability of the current squad especially when compared with that of Man City or indeed the likes of Man City plus reading the Daily Mail and it's bleak outlook on anything related to the planet and everything that resides there which is especially true of immigrants mainly down to the fact most of them support Man Utd and the likes and have absolutely no grip on real football or the small details that need to be considered in such games involving struggling teams mainly due to the fact they don't have the time or ability to sit down and think about these things what with everything going on their lives which seem more important than football and probably is in truth but that doesn't stop people from reading 442 mag and generally agreeing with those that say we will lose the game but as I was saying non of them or anyone related despite their standing in the scheme of everything going on down the KP matters.

2-1

We are going to win, so non of anything that any of you have ever said to do with anything over any time frame that's to do with football and this game in particular either in a joking or serious way despite all the signs or what any of your mates who do or don't support Leicester have been saying recently despite the downturn in performance since the last win and general feeling among those who tend to speculate on football or our games in particular whether that be the media or people who actually have a clue such as that octopus who predicts outcomes in Premier League games or your dad who can be negative for the sake of it due to his age and downtrodden feeling towards life in general possibly due to the fact he's also been speaking with like minded friends or acquaintances regarding the horrific ability of the current squad especially when compared with that of Man City or indeed the likes of Man City plus reading the Daily Mail and it's bleak outlook on anything related to the planet and everything that resides there which is especially true of immigrants mainly down to the fact most of them support Man Utd and the likes and have absolutely no grip on real football or the small details that need to be considered in such games involving struggling teams mainly due to the fact they don't have the time or ability to sit down and think about these things what with everything going on their lives which seem more important than football and probably is in truth but that doesn't stop people from reading 442 mag and generally agreeing with those that say we will lose the game but as I was saying non of them or anyone related despite their standing in the scheme of everything going on down the KP matters.

2-1

aaaaand ... breathe.

2-1
:icon_eek:

Despite the inevitable tonking to come tomorrow afternoon, remember that we could be playing at home to shitty Huddersfield, or dragging ourselves to a shitehole away fixture at Rotherham

Never forget how far we have come

Wear your Santa suit with pride, and wave your half and half scarf around like a loon

Onwards and upwards

2-1
You're probably right 2-1 - why not? Not sure why I was being so negative - but I did see someone reading the Daily Mail on the train this morning, so perhaps that's it.

You're probably right 2-1 - why not? Not sure why I was being so negative - but I did see someone reading the Daily Mail on the train this morning, so perhaps that's it.

I can almost Guarantee it, do you want a chocolate orange? I can meet you before the game.

Despite the inevitable tonking to come tomorrow afternoon, remember that we could be playing at home to shitty Huddersfield, or dragging ourselves to a shitehole away fixture at Rotherham

Never forget how far we have come

This is how I feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675