Match Thread Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly booking for RDL there.

worried the effect that will have when he's up against Di Maria and Falcao

Last edited:
Ulloa is terrific. What a great signing.

If Vardy can keep running like this I fancy him to get a penalty against Blackett/Rojo

Half time.

We've done well but having to work very hard today. De Laet is concerning. Think he'll getcsent off if he's not taken off.

Keep going though because we're definitely going to have chances for more goals in this

RDL will continue to be a concern for me - he never seems to man mark, always looks on his own near no one in particular.

Last edited:
De Laet poor and lucky to not be sent off. The first goal was very poor defensively both from De Laet and Moore.

The second goal was just absolutely superb.

Vardy excellent, Drinkwater too.

Hammond not bringing much to the table.

We can still get something out of this. Their full backs are suspect.

Last edited:
De Laet is showing real naiveity and making some poor decisions, can't see him keeping Simpson out of the starting line up much longer.

I also think Hammond is looking slow and struggling to keep up with the pace of the game, have to look to bring on James or King for me. I would also be tempted to stick on Schlupp as they seem to be really struggling with Vardys pace and somebody like Schlupp could really stretch them.

And when he gets too close he gets so easily turned as in their first goal.
Trouble is not sure Was is mobile enough against the likes of Di Maria

Suspect Simpson will be involved in the games soon enough. I've always been critical of De Laet (probably too much). But he's had real problems defensively in most of our games so far.

Moore to RB and Was to CB could be an option 2nd half but not sure I'd want to unsettle the rest like that.

Suspect Simpson will be involved in the games soon enough. I've always been critical of De Laet (probably too much). But he's had real problems defensively in most of our games so far.

Is Simmo injured or did he just not get selected?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670