Match Thread Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...

There seem to be a fair few pigeons.

That is all. #exciting

Mendy having a breakdown. A horrible challenge followed by giving the ball away in a dangerous position.

Commentator says “Claude Puel will be happy it is 1-0 after 10/15 minutes”. Really? Do you think so? Hmmm. Not so sure dipshit.

Gray and Evans are doing well enough. Maddison trying to create something from nothing. The rest all a bit meh. Ndidi and Mendy are an absolute ****ing horror show. We need Choudhury in there.

Mendy thinks more slowly than the negotiation of Brexit.
Toss up between him and Gray for reaction times to a situation.

Choudhury and okazaki for ndidi and Mendy.

Choudhury Madison
gray okazaki Barnes
Vardy

Mendy thinks more slowly than the negotiation of Brexit.
Toss up between him and Gray for reaction times to a situation.

Choudhury and okazaki for ndidi and Mendy.

Choudhury Madison
gray okazaki Barnes
Vardy
I don't think things are so bad we have to resort to that little face yet.

Mendy and N'didi are Man United's best players.

Bar and really poor pass from Ricardo it's not been too bad if a little impotent.

Not need for drastic change but I'd bring Mendy off for Choudhury - he's on a booking and offers very little in a 2. Would be a perfect player for a midfield 3 in tidying up all the time but we need more than that in a 2.

Barnes has looked quite bright tbf and didn't realise he was so quick.

Defo not out of this yet and we've actually looked quite dangerous from corners for a change.

Man Utd very slick though and the way they are playing atm, they're as good as Liverpool and City.

HT and all I can say is I am seriously sick of the way we approach games. We don’t constantly need this handicap. It is infuriating.

United just playing with us - all the time in the world, and even when we attack we look panicky. Generally our second half performances have been better - let's hopeCity lift the game. Oh yes - and please take off Mendy.

A collection of players who seem unable to control or pass a ball. Quite awful at times

If Mendy comes out for the second half I might explode.

Surely he can see the gaping maw through the middle of the pitch?

We all know we have won a lot of points from losing positions this season. Yet....

This is one of those moments where Mendy so obviously needs to come off and the manager won’t do it, thereby giving everyone the hump.

Maybe he will prove me wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366