Match Thread Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customary sloppy start again. We became less shit as the half wore on but still never really did anything to worry Man U. Our biggest threat is from corners. While it's still at 1-0 there's always a chance but we've got to be a lot better than this.. we're just not creating much.

We can't break down teams that sit back. Watching Man U today they're not afraid to play it into feet in the centre of the pitch outside the box, they then have the runners out wide. What we do is play it out wide first to either put crosses in or if we can't do that, play it across the middle out to the other flank. On the rare occasion that we do actually make an incisive infield pass we can look threatening but we just don't do it often enough - it's a blue moon kind of thing.

Not very good so far. Mendy has been pretty naff, particularly in those last few minutes of the half showing his schoolboy tendencies. Dare say we should try and offload him.

Mendy has been desperate for a month now and appears to be undroppable.

Meanwhile Choudhury catches the eye every week and sits on his arse.
Can I put him back on the list of absolute shit signings we made for bucket loads of cash? He managed to work his way off it for a handful of games but he's been gash for a long time now.

Can I put him back on the list of absolute shit signings we made for bucket loads of cash? He managed to work his way off it for a handful of games but he's been gash for a long time now.

I think he can be a useful member of the squad, in certain situations. He’s certainly not the lynchpin that Puel has shoehorned him into.

On a side note I hope Man U do appoint hobbit boy as their manager permanently. Only because it is very obvious that this is the Craig Shakespeare effect and those players (snakes) will soon lose interest. We can then go back to enjoying their demise.

He should have had a second yellow, there

It will come in a minute

Ghezzal.

Ghezzal?

****ing Ghezzal.

**** right off back to Deep Space Nine McCunt face

Oh my God, what's he doing?

Maddison off is a feckin nightmare decision

Maddison off for ****ing Gillberg?! With 30 mins to go. What the **** is that decision??!

Ghezzal is NOT a footballer. If anyone wasn't sure how utterly batshit that sub is, Ghezzal serves up a reminder within 30 secs with a massively overhit cross.

Maddison off for *ing Gillberg?! With 30 mins to go. What the * is that decision??!

Ghezzal is NOT a footballer. If anyone wasn't sure how utterly batshit that sub is, Ghezzal serves up a reminder within 30 secs with a massively overhit cross.
Gillberg :005:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265