Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought that I’d be struggling to give a toss about us going into the final game of the season knowing that it’s almost a playoff to qualify for the CL.

I never thought that I’d be struggling to give a toss about us going into the final game of the season knowing that it’s almost a playoff to qualify for the CL.

I definitely give a toss but feel ridiculously negagive about it. Anyone can beat anyone (watford v liverpool) in a one off game. I should be hopeful but our awful form, odd tactics and "we're little Leicester who know our place" shit gives me no optimism.

I'm not hugely fussed either way. I'd love us to get into the CL but as I've said before, I think we are better suited to the EL at the moment. European football and investment in the squad will have me looking forward to next season come what may. Its not the former I fear missing out on, but the latter.

I definitely give a toss but feel ridiculously negagive about it. Anyone can beat anyone (watford v liverpool) in a one off game. I should be hopeful but our awful form, odd tactics and "we're little Leicester who know our place" shit gives me no optimism.
I’m off to buy two glasses, one for me and an ornamental one for BN.

My friend's, cousin's, best friend's dog once did a shit near a car owned by a guy that did the wiring at the KP. I can tell you everything you need to know about the inner workings of the minds of all of our players.
Ask the electrician in that case. Maybe he can book you in for your next electrotheropy session while he's at it?

Give a toss? Yup, tick.

Hopeful? Yup, tick.

Optimistic? Umm.... get back to you on that one.

For me, it's not the CL, or even Europa, place. I feel happier when we win and I prefer to be happy, so I'd prefer that we won. End of, fullstop.

Ask the electrician in that case. Maybe he can book you in for your next electrotheropy session while he's at it?
I didn't say he was an electrician. A lot of corners were cut during the building of the stadium. Tell us more about the smashing insights your mate has. Is Soyuncu's cock really as massive as we think?

I didn't say he was an electrician. A lot of corners were cut during the building of the stadium. Tell us more about the smashing insights your mate has. Is Soyuncu's cock really as massive as we think?
I believe my idea of massive is much bigger than yours.

I've told you hamza has an attitude problem. Has turned up late for training. Likes a drink or 3.
Soyuncu's shhlong is attracting real close inspection from Man City...
Chillwell won't play for Leicester again.... unless resigned later in his career ofcourse.
Obviously time will tell how accurate some of the info is.

Give a toss? Yup, tick.

Hopeful? Yup, tick.

Optimistic? Umm.... get back to you on that one.

For me, it's not the CL, or even Europa, place. I feel happier when we win and I prefer to be happy, so I'd prefer that we won. End of, fullstop.
Exactly this

A tweet from an insider.....?

Waiting on complete XI confirmation but we’ll be setting up with a back three today. Justin slotting in at RCB, Albrighton RWB. Choudhury will come in to the middle and Vardy/Iheanacho up front. No Barnes. Biggest game for us in years

madness

I’m happy to be proved wrong, but as I’ve said many times, I think this is massively the wrong way to set up.

To not play Barnes against these would be ****ing crazy.

To play Hamza instead veers into smearing shit on the walls lunacy.

If that side is what he plays he’s properly lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263