Morgan

Thomas
Albrighton

Ndidi
Tielemans

Perez

Barnes
Vardy

the Soyuncu suspension is an absolute ****ing dagger.

Rashford, Martial and Greenwood. We are in for a torrid time. I cannot see how our patched up team can cope with United's attacking talent. For me our biggest miss has been Pereira. He is world class and has provided so much of our attacking threat this season. Add to this the loss of Chilwell and we really are limited. 4-1 to the Mancs.

Finally, finishing fifth will be a real disappointment considering the position we were in. However, we are about to finish 5th in the best league in the world. We have a very talented young squad who should only get better. I don't think we will lose anyone this summer and with a couple more additions we will be strengthened further. I agree other teams will also be stronger but it is up to us to break the dominance of the 'big 6' - which we have already started to do.

Kind of accepted we're not going to make the Champions League anymore.

Still been a great season overall.

Hopefully Vardy wins the Golden Boot and we give the Europa League a good go next season.

Haha. Yeah it's been a long time since I used to post here regularly.

Hopefully more laid back as I've got older and not as argumentative about Beckford as I used to be in the Sven-era!

Put them under pressure. Chase them down... take a booking.... get the subs on... put the ref under pressure... see if he will book someone for a first tackle... make your first tackle a hard one... get up their arse!!!

Sit deep, keep it tight, frustrate, break at pace. Invite them to have the ball and hit them over the top. Imperative we stay in the game, especially given a draw could be enough.

Rashford, Martial and Greenwood. We are in for a torrid time. I cannot see how our patched up team can cope with United's attacking talent. For me our biggest miss has been Pereira. He is world class and has provided so much of our attacking threat this season. Add to this the loss of Chilwell and we really are limited. 4-1 to the Mancs.

Finally, finishing fifth will be a real disappointment considering the position we were in. However, we are about to finish 5th in the best league in the world. We have a very talented young squad who should only get better. I don't think we will lose anyone this summer and with a couple more additions we will be strengthened further. I agree other teams will also be stronger but it is up to us to break the dominance of the 'big 6' - which we have already started to do.

My feelings precisely.

Sit deep, keep it tight, frustrate, break at pace. Invite them to have the ball and hit them over the top. Imperative we stay in the game, especially given a draw could be enough.
Suicide, death by a thousand cuts. Attack the ****s from the off and don’t let them settle. Get an early goal and retain pressure.

**** THEM UP.

Suicide, death by a thousand cuts. Attack the ****s from the off and don’t let them settle. Get an early goal and retain pressure.

**** THEM UP.

They will counter us to death

We aren't good enough to relentlessly attack them, plus we never take out chances when we do anyway.

But if we sit deep and invite them to play I think they will comfortably beat us.

we need to do something they aren’t expecting I think, like play well...

For me it would be this. Give the defence some protection and retain a good chance to spring quickly with Tielemans finding Perez, Barnes and Vardy.
A big problem will be rashford coming in from the left and greenwood in from the right and so i think we need to strong holding midfielders to support Justin and Thomas.

Schmeichel
Justin Morgan Evans Thomas
Choudhury Ndidi
Tielemans
Perez Barnes
Vardy

For me it would be this. Give the defence some protection and retain a good chance to spring quickly with Tielemans finding Perez, Barnes and Vardy.
A big problem will be rashford coming in from the left and greenwood in from the right and so i think we need to strong holding midfielders to support Justin and Thomas.

Schmeichel
Justin Morgan Evans Thomas
Choudhury Ndidi
Tielemans
Perez Barnes
Vardy
Praet for Choudhury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697