Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** would we do that though?

He's not that great in CM so he would be a bombs are at RB.

Even more so when we have a fit one.
Sorry I forgot we were blessed with fit, well performing full backs. Apologies.

LooCov's post doesn't make sense. I think he wants Chelsea to lose to Liverpool.
It implies we need Chelsea to batter Liverpool.

Schmeichel

Ricardo
Evans
Soyuncu
Chilwell

Ndidi

Perez
Tielemans
Maddison
Barnes

Vardy

Hopefully Rodgers is watching this game. What a performance it is from Chelsea. I delight to watch the work ethic, how organised they are. Additionally, it's a great comedy show watching Maguire and De Gea...

People saying its our of our hands - it's not really, because if we beat Man Utd, it's on goal difference. So it is in our hands - even if it would be very unlikely If they batter West Ham.

Not that I think we will beat them and I agree completely we need to rely on Chelsea slipping up.

I don't think I'll watch either of their games on Wednesday! Would rather just check the final scores.

If that happens we'll have to beat them by two goals. We've done that before, with a worse team than our current one.

I’m being genuinely thick perhaps.

Their goal difference is now the same as us. Their points are the same. They have a game in hand. If they were to beat West Ham by 3 goals, and go 3 points ahead (plus 3 more goals than us on goal difference), how does winning by 2 goals save our skin?

Probably all academic anyway.

I’m being genuinely thick perhaps.

Their goal difference is now the same as us. Their points are the same. They have a game in hand. If they were to beat West Ham by 3 goals, and go 3 points ahead (plus 3 more goals than us on goal difference), how does winning by 2 goals save our skin?

Probably all academic anyway.
Because we would add 2 to our goal difference, and there’s would be minus 2. Hence a 4 goal swing.

I think id play Hamza... We need a bite of bite and to be tough. Hamza has that.

Kasper

Justin
Morgan
Evans
Thomas

Ndidi
Hamza

Perez
Tielemans
Barnes

Vardy

As I said the other day, let’s not overthink things. Being meek has brought us **** all in the big games, so let’s not overthink things. We should put our billy big bollocks pants on and actually try to win the feckin game, rather than worry about them and go too cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363