Pre Match Leicester v Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Apologies for the early start of this thread but as most people know , i start a thread we have a good chance of 3 points
Its games against the likes of Millwall that we have slipped up against in recent seasons however this season we seem to have a stronger mentality to to cope with "spoilers" like Millwall. As good as it appeared James played today i think this is a game for Hammond to shine in. Knocky for King would be my only change to the starting 11. I think we will be too good for this lot , im therefore predicting a 3-0 win Vardy James Dyer

Yeah I see this as the kind of game where players like Hammond and GTF can give us that bit extra than we've had before.

Should be a win, so let's hope we do.

We love you dpj, we do.we love you dpj, we do. We love you dpj we do. Oh dpj, we love you!

edit; too much wine....

Last edited:
While we keep winning don't change anything

Apologies for the early start of this thread but as most people know , i start a thread we have a good chance of 3 points
Its games against the likes of Millwall that we have slipped up against in recent seasons however this season we seem to have a stronger mentality to to cope with "spoilers" like Millwall. As good as it appeared James played today i think this is a game for Hammond to shine in. Knocky for King would be my only change to the starting 11. I think we will be too good for this lot , im therefore predicting a 3-0 win Vardy James Dyer

Not to pour scorn on your superstitious nonsense but I've never started a Pre-match thread, but this season, if I had, there's a great chance it would of resulted in a win and therefore 3 points. Why don't you refrain from starting another pre-match thread and if our beloved team fail to pick up another 3 points i'll hold my hand up and say that you are indeed the man with the pre-match midus touch.

And for the record i'm going for a Woods hatrick and LCFC to win 5-1

Not to pour scorn on your superstitious nonsense but I've never started a Pre-match thread, but this season, if I had, there's a great chance it would of resulted in a win and therefore 3 points. Why don't you refrain from starting another pre-match thread and if our beloved team fail to pick up another 3 points i'll hold my hand up and say that you are indeed the man with the pre-match midus touch.

But why risk it, you heretic?

Didn't you see what happened when we played Forest? dpj is the only way to ensure victory, ch4mbo!

Our two matches against Millwall (30th Nov and 1st Jan) book end a period of 33 days during which we play 9 games. Within this, we have to face the other two teams at the top of the league, a cup quarter final and the Xmas schedule.

We've undoubtedly done very well to this point with a level of resilience and consistency not seen before from this group. But that week with the Burnley, Man City and Qpr games just before the Xmas games is going to be incredibly important. We need the players to look after themselves on and off the field and for NP to have a few variations in personnel and tactics up his sleeve to see us through. I was pleased with the comment from McCarthy that one of our players had told one of theirs that we'd play 4-4-2 only for us not to. We need to keep the opposition guessing, keep varying according to fitness, demands and opposition.

When we have the return fixture at Millwall, what has happened between these fixtures will be fascinating and probably define our season. There have been strong indications that NP has changed quite markedly as a manager over recent months. How he manages over this period will tell me whether my embryonic respect for his development is justified or not.

is Waghorn exempt from being able to play?

Very interested to see the starting line up this weekend. A game that should be a certain 3 points. What team would people like to see? Personally, I think I'd stick with James instead of King and put Knocky on the bench.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570