Pre Match Leicester v Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested to see the starting line up this weekend. A game that should be a certain 3 points. What team would people like to see? Personally, I think I'd stick with James instead of King and put Knocky on the bench.
I would agree with James for King - King has not looked the part for large parts of this season IMO.

Last edited:
They've got some very busy and decent midfielders like Chaplow, Abdou and Trotter, I'd like to see Nige stick with three in the middle.

Leicester just got done 2-0 at home to Millwall on my FM14 game.

Doooomed!!

I'd play Miguel, James, and Knockaert in a 4-4-2 formation and put Hammond, King, and Moore on the bench.

Schmeichel
Wasilewski
Morgan
Miguel
Konchesky
Knockaert
Drinkwater
James
Dyer
Vardy
Nugent

A few days ago I felt very confident about this. I'm now starting to think this could be a very tough work out. They have some decent players who could prove to be a handful - I'm thinking Trotter and Chaplow. Another 3 points would be fantastic. Come on Leicester!!!!

A few days ago I felt very confident about this. I'm now starting to think this could be a very tough work out. They have some decent players who could prove to be a handful - I'm thinking Trotter and Chaplow. Another 3 points would be fantastic. Come on Leicester!!!!

Always seems a tuff game against these, they have beaten us on the last 4 occasions, but we do appear to have more resilience this season.

It´s about time we thumped this mob! If Waggy is allowed to play, I would advise the groundsman to shore up the woodwork, `cos it will be in for a battering.

In recent weeks both Burnley and QPR have slipped up against these. Complacency?

Play with the attitude shown in the second half last week and we'll win.

Brighton have gone behind at Bournemouth:icon_cool. I know we shouldn´t really be interested by other teams´results, but nice to see teams in the "chasing pack" doing badly....especially considering the Mackail Smith issue, a couple of seasons ago:081:

QPR scored, they're looking strong still. I think it will be them and Leicester at the end. I'm sure they'll buy in January too.

Get in you big beautiful puppies! Vardy for England!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566