Pre Match Leicester v Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
McLaren sacked. Feck!

Probably be the assistants until after our game. Benitez will know nothing about the players, except that they are a shower of shite!

Why does he not go to Chelsea instead, or is that his move in May when he jumps ship?

That might be a huge deflection but surely we're gonna claim that one for a hat-trick of sacked managers this season?

I fear at this stage it'll take more than a bump start to get Newcastle's old banger out of the relegation zone. Yet another 'throw big money at it' solution that has failed. Its a shame, a real big club, but shite owner.

Revised prediction.... still 3-0 Maclaren's been taking training all week, and with all the media attention on Mahrez I fancy Vardy to nip in and grab a brace.

Ultimately though a 1-0 to us in every game would do it.

Unless the rules about transfer windows change by Monday this should only mean our goal difference won't be as high as if he was still there.

I don't see Schteve being sacked making a blind but if difference. They're still a shambles of a team and if we play up to 50% of our ability we should win comfortably.

On a side note; why the **** would Benitez want to go there, and supposedly on a 3 year deal. People say Garde at Villa wouldn't be suited for the Championship. It's not exactly a usual setting for Rafa either. And I'd still back Sunderland and Big Sam to stay up ahead of them.

I just don't get how Rafa is favourite. How can you go from managing one of the biggest brands in football to managing a shambles of a club looking destined for the trapdoor in the PL in the space of 1 season.

If I was him, I'd go nowhere near the club, even for stupid money.

I don't see Schteve being sacked making a blind but if difference. They're still a shambles of a team

They'll still be a shambles, but they might actually put some effort in for their new manager.

On a side note; why the **** would Benitez want to go there, and supposedly on a 3 year deal.

It's been reported that it's initially just until the end of the season, with the option of another three years. So if they go down he's unlikely to stay there.

It's been reported that it's initially just until the end of the season, with the option of another three years. So if they go down he's unlikely to stay there.

Which begs the question - what experience of a relegation scrap does Rafa bring to the table?

As the answer to this is about zero, then what is the point of his appointment?

What has been the point of anything that Newcastle have done regards management for several years now?

True, but Ashley is an extremely arrogant man take a look at the way he is very close to being in contempt of parliament.

If Newcastle were serious about staying up, Pearson would be a better choice, and he knows the club. Makes no sense. Then neither did Sven coming to us either!

That might be a huge deflection but surely we're gonna claim that one for a hat-trick of sacked managers this season?

I fear at this stage it'll take more than a bump start to get Newcastle's old banger out of the relegation zone. Yet another 'throw big money at it' solution that has failed. Its a shame, a real big club, but shite owner.

Revised prediction.... still 3-0 Maclaren's been taking training all week, and with all the media attention on Mahrez I fancy Vardy to nip in and grab a brace.

Ultimately though a 1-0 to us in every game would do it.

Agreed 9 x 1-0 would do it, but it would be nice to give a club a damn good thrashing and stick 6 past someone. If we can be 2-0 up at half-time, they will fold. They do not have the pace, stamina or heart to live with us for a high tempo second half!

If Newcastle were serious about staying up, Pearson would be a better choice, and he knows the club. Makes no sense. Then neither did Sven coming to us either!
I loved and valued Pea Son, but he'd be **** all good to them without his backroom staff. And they'd be piss all good to him while Ashley is there as he'll not get a decent crack of the whip.

Im betting they appoint McClown again and give him a wig so nobody recognises him.

Agreed 9 x 1-0 would do it, but it would be nice to give a club a damn good thrashing and stick 6 past someone. If we can be 2-0 up at half-time, they will fold. They do not have the pace, stamina or heart to live with us for a high tempo second half!
Actually we'd only need 8 x 1-0 as we're currently 5 points ahead of our nearest rivals... and GD wouldn't then be a problem. But agree it'd be nice to do it with some style, and it'd be great if either Vardy or Mahrez could whack a few in to get a Golden Boot, just to top it off like :cool:

Maybe Newcastle will increase effort by 10% which would still be way behind ours, I hope Benitez is foolish enough to instruct them to "have a go". Whatever their plan, if we perform as normal we will get 3 points

Don't give a bollock what we win by as long as we get those three points. I think the toon players will be playing with fear of the chop rather than to impress the new manager.

Would be surprised if they get Benitez, would have thought he was more likely to get a bigger job. Newcastle is getting a reputation as a bit of a trigger happy club at the minute.

No doubt they'll be much improved against us.

Terrible timing for us. McLaren sacked and the Newcastle players to perform out of their skins. They have some very good attacking players who will play with complete freedom. We on the other hand have that horrible pressure thing starting to creep up on us. 2-1 to the magpies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669