Pre Match Leicester v Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, if I were her, I'd forget about the dead and focus more on the giant sea anemone about to engulf her child.

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf
Mikhail Gorbachev
Sugar Bear Jim Harris
Cthulhu
Peter Gilbert
Frasier Crane
Cerberus
Billy Ray Cyrus
Louis Farrakhan
Mark Myrie
Nathan Blake

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf
Mikhail Gorbachev
Sugar Bear Jim Harris
Cthulhu
Peter Gilbert
Frasier Crane
Cerberus
Billy Ray Cyrus
Louis Farrakhan
Mark Myrie
Nathan Blake

Subs?

VIPBox have got it linked too so there should be English comms. available for the net viewers tonight. Can't post an actual link though as it's not on yet and I'm going to be there but if you click the link below it will be easy to find!!

http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/football.html

I'm still not overly confident tonight though due to Forest rise in form and our decimation of the centre midfield. I'm confident Drinkwater can step up no problem as he looks a very good player but a lot of pressure on Sol to put another good shift in if he is given the nod in midfield. Saying that though, our result shouldn't be decided on the fact a couple of first team players are out and if the rest of the players out there tonight play well we should have enough to see these off.

I can see us maybe playing more of a 4-3-3/4-5-1 tonight to give us a bit more protection in the middle what with it being patched up a bit. Also, if we have someone on Mr. Pie Man stopping him play we should be ok as he is very good and destroyed us in the first half of the cup match at their place.

Obviously I want us to win but just can't see us getting better than a draw for some reason. If so, hopefully a score draw so something to chear about but reckon it will be a good atmosphere either way what with the sun coming out these past few days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669