Pre Match Leicester v Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Surely an unchanged team, id like to see Waggy on the bench, 4 points from next 2 home games keeps us on target (rivals have all got 2 away games), we have the chance to kick on , just keep up the form/attitude, i think we will win this game 3-1 Vardy Nuge Dyer.

Last edited:
Re: Leicester v Reading (H)

1-0. Walsh.

Two home games on the bounce whilst derby, qpr and burnley both play two away games. Bolton cant play danns or beckford against us either. By rights we should be on 48 points and top by new year when we travel to milwall who are dogger. Nice one squirrel...

Two home games on the bounce whilst derby, qpr and burnley both play two away games. Bolton cant play danns or beckford against us either. By rights we should be on 48 points and top by new year when we travel to milwall who are dogger. Nice one squirrel...
We did good buisiness if we got a clause in the contract, when selling Becks, saying that he would never be allowed to play against us. Former players always score against us, fact!

Just looking at the next fixtures, the Christmas period doesn't seem as busy as normal?

Hopefully grab a win against Reading to keep us going, but also to distance ourselves more from the chasing pack - Derby have caught up but there is still some gap between the others, so we need to make sure we don't let that close.

Why on earth would Beckford not be allowed to play?

i cam understand Danns being inelgible but Beckford is a Bolton player i doubt we could prevent him playing

As not everyone has Facebook, just seen this, and thought it deserved posting
To say THANKS to our great City owners, we invite all City fans at the home game on Boxing Day to stand for one minute and applaud , cheer and say THANKS in our own way to the chairman and his team and wish him and his family and staff a great big Christmas THANK YOU. The 12th minute ? Because like we are city's 12th man, so are they... They have helped save our club, and they continue to quietly look after what we all LOVE... So we ask YOU 100%LCFC fans to spread the word, ask your pals, Facebook friends and anybody going to the game to join us...... Please LIKE this post if you will join in, share to spread the word, and comment your thoughts here about our owners..... They, like you and us are totally 100%LCFC.....

Last edited:

It's a terrible idea. Let's not go over the top here. It's an excellent move but it was them who got us into that much debt in the first place. I'm certainly not going to be indulging in any wanky public adulation of the blokes. This isn't North Korea.

Last edited:

It's a terrible idea. Let's not go over the top here. It's an excellent move but it was them who got us into that much debt in the first place. I'm certainly not going to be indulging in any wanky public adulation of the blokes. This isn't North Korea.
Yeh, and they could have taken their ball home and left us in real shit!
Nobody is telling you to do it, just suggesting.
Personally, I will because I think what they have done is frigging brilliant

Waggy is capable of a decent striking performance (remember Derby match), he would provide another striker option until Wood fit, and apparently is in decent form

At the momment, I think Waggyy is a better option than young Jeff, on the bench.

I'm truly astounded.

They invested in our club and put their money where their mouth is. Perhaps they didn't understand the game at Championship level and that lease to them putting too much faith is SGE.

They then recruit Pearson and stick with him in spite of many fans wanting him sacked towards theend of last season.

Over the last half a season we are stable in terms of personnel and finances and the results thus far this season has been our best start to a season ever.

In the back of everyone's mind has always been the fear of them walking away and calling in their marker.

They then go and make a gesture (a fair few million pounds of it) in securing our club for the foreseeable future thus ensuring we comply with FFP.

I think we should boo them to show typical Leicester 'support'

I'm truly astounded.

They invested in our club and put their money where their mouth is. Perhaps they didn't understand the game at Championship level and that lease to them putting too much faith is SGE.

They then recruit Pearson and stick with him in spite of many fans wanting him sacked towards theend of last season.

Over the last half a season we are stable in terms of personnel and finances and the results thus far this season has been our best start to a season ever.

In the back of everyone's mind has always been the fear of them walking away and calling in their marker.

They then go and make a gesture (a fair few million pounds of it) in securing our club for the foreseeable future thus ensuring we comply with FFP.

I think we should boo them to show typical Leicester 'support'

You're the only person I've seen mention booing. They've corrected their own mistake. They deserve some credit for it but I'm not going to nosh them off over it. They don't get congratulations for not leaving us in the shit any more than you do for not murdering people.

They're supposed to run the club properly. If I knew people were this easy I'd have asked for a minute's applause for turning up for work long ago. What an indictment of the modern game. We're all grateful for avoiding a kick in the bollocks.

Last edited:
You're the only person I've seen mention booing. They've corrected their own mistake. They deserve some credit for it but I'm not going to nosh them off over it. They don't get congratulations for not leaving us in the shit any more than you do for not murdering people.

They're supposed to run the club properly. If I knew people were this easy I'd have asked for a minute's applause for turning up for work long ago. What an indictment of the modern game. We're all grateful for avoiding a kick in the bollocks.

Yup!

A fair response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570