Pre Match Leicester v Slavia Prague

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldGit

This discussion on branded club merchandise is interesting in the light of the one discussing what makes a club eligible for the "Big however many". Clearly our fan base is not yet dedicated to the pursuit of vast quantities of tat, which is what would characterise the club if it had reached the status of a Major Brand when its income from such stuff would exceed its gate income by several orders of magnitude.

FOX Franks

This discussion on branded club merchandise is interesting in the light of the one discussing what makes a club eligible for the "Big however many". Clearly our fan base is not yet dedicated to the pursuit of vast quantities of tat, which is what would characterise the club if it had reached the status of a Major Brand when its income from such stuff would exceed its gate income by several orders of magnitude.
And by 'tat' you must of course be referring to the squishy Spurs players or the semi-final failure fridge magnet.

homer

For standard domestic stuff I completely agree.

For a club like ours with little European history I can understand it. But only games where you have actually attended.

I have a Porto scarf, a Seville half and half from away games I actually attended. Purely mementos.

****ing hell

Ban this ****er, and ban him now

jb5000

For standard domestic stuff I completely agree.

For a club like ours with little European history I can understand it. But only games where you have actually attended.

I have a Porto scarf, a Seville half and half from away games I actually attended. Purely mementos.
Precisely. I wouldn't buy one but I can understand why some spectators at the game in question might, but when there are no spectators?

parafox

I've just sacrificed a chicken to Zeus to get a glimpse of full time and it's going to be 1-1 to them I'm afraid.

Brown Nose

Unofficial but:

Schmeichel, Amartey, Evans, Soyuncu, Thomas, Ndidi, Choudhury, Tielemans, Under, Albrighton, Vardy

Subs include: Barnes, Castagne, Ricardo and Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3377
2Manchester Utd3266
3Leicester3156
4Chelsea3255
5West Ham Utd3255
6Tottenham 3353
7Liverpool3253