Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

FIVE games to go, with the next two at home.

The 'Ammers are doing very well and are in with a very good shout for a European place.

Overall verses West Ham:

Games won: 45
Games drawn: 29
Games lost: 51

Pretty even really.

Andy Carroll is a real handful so Wes and Huth are going to need to be on top form to keep him out.

West Ham will want to win this I feel with Europe within touching distance and if so hopefully it will leave a bit of space for Vardy to carry on where he left off against Sunderland.

Mahrez needs to put in a performance and a shift in this game.

3-1 to the foxes.

Opposition fans view on the game:

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163485

COYF

4-1 Leicester. Hazell, Lynex 2 (2 p), Lineker.

We need them beat Man Utd on penalties mid week then they may just have one eye on the semi at the weekend.

2-1 - Cambiasso, King.

Starting a run of just 4 defeats from 42 martches.

I wouldn't mind if Mahrez was rested given his recent form, though with West Ham likely to be a bit more attacking this is probably an ideal game for him.

I wouldn't mind if Mahrez was rested given his recent form, though with West Ham likely to be a bit more attacking this is probably an ideal game for him.
He shouldn't need a 'rest' he has just had two weekends off!

Don't be silly, he's had a couple of bad games, but he can still pull a piece of magic out of nothing and win us a game like none of our other players except maybe Vardy can.

This has the makings of being a bloody good game!! Hope Payet, Lanzini and Carroll get injured tonight

Strange as it sounds, it has the possibility to be the 1st game with some actual twists and turns.

If we weren't fighting for the title you could say a great many of our home games recently have been totally uneventful.

Should be an exciting but nervous game! Think it's the one out of our remaining games that actually concerns me the most - but maybe that's just because it's our next game!

Think we might drop points here but their attacking is a lot better than their defending. Mahrez needs to come back to form in this one because if he does then we could get a few goals ourselves.

I feel like we give away a lot of silly free kicks towards the end of games lately even though we're defending our leads well. Do that in this game though and Payet could punish us for it.

Best result tonight will be a win for West Ham so they will look to the FA Cup as an entry to Europe. Of course the win should only happen after extra time, penalties and injuries to Lanzini, Payet and Carroll, and no access to a cryochamber for recovery!

Well, they've been complete shite tonight. Awful stuff

Roll on extra time in the pissing down rain

My Hammers supporting mate is over from Cambodia but wants a City win! Says we need to shake up the PL and doesn't mind a loss. Let's hope the West Ham team feel the same but seriously doubt it!

Lawro has us down to win 2-1, that must have stuck in his throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566