Pre Match Leicester vs. Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if that was the starting lineup, it is more than capable of beating most teams in this league.

I’m not one of those glass is always half full people. But I really don’t understand predictions of 17th and mass depression. We have players who by Championship standard are better than most players in the league.

Put Ihenacho and Daka up-front and add Madividi and that is a team looking for promotion. Do we have the perfect squad - no, but who does. But do we have the god-awful squad that some would have you believe - abso-****inglutely-not.

The cancerous lump was cut out.
This is the most important element of it all. Those players didn't become shit overnight. They were shaped that way by a complete and total ****flap. We've now had a flapectomy; this will do more to improve us than any signing might.

Well, so long as this new fella doesn't turn out to be as much of a maniac.

**** knows what he lines up with. Players randomly missing.

At a guess it appears Vardy is not involved, Coady too. He seems hellbent on playing Wilf…and not playing Souttar. If he plays Vestergaard I might cry.

Hermansen

Ricardo
Doyle
Faes
Justin

Castagne
Winks
KDH
Either academy lad

Wilf

Daka

It’s not very good.

Not Castagne
Not ****ing Daka
Preferably not Ndidi

MavididI plays whether he’s fit or not, and hopefully at least one other new player

**** knows what he lines up with. Players randomly missing.

At a guess it appears Vardy is not involved, Coady too. He seems hellbent on playing Wilf…and not playing Souttar. If he plays Vestergaard I might cry.

Hermansen

Ricardo
Doyle
Faes
Justin

Castagne
Winks
KDH
Either academy lad

Wilf

Daka

It’s not very good.

Vardy had a knock against OHL which it was reported in the week that he'd recovered from - but maybe he hadn't or had a setback.

Not Castagne
Not ****ing Daka
Preferably not Ndidi

MavididI plays whether he’s fit or not, and hopefully at least one other new player
I mean, that’s not what he’s going to do though, is it?

I will say, poor bloke is on a hiding to nothing. The squad is a ****ing shambles. I hope he learns quickly that, despite their pedigree, almost all of the players from last season are irretrievable.

It’s going to be a really difficult start, I’m going to try and be patient with him, but todays 11 rattled me.

I mean, that’s not what he’s going to do though, is it?

I will say, poor bloke is on a hiding to nothing. The squad is a ****ing shambles. I hope he learns quickly that, despite their pedigree, almost all of the players from last season are irretrievable.

It’s going to be a really difficult start, I’m going to try and be patient with him, but todays 11 rattled me.
The squad is a shambles, but he doesn’t help himself.

It should be:

Iversen

Ricardo
Faes
Souttar
Doyle
Justin

Ndidi
Winks
KDH

Iheanacho
Vardy

Seeing as we have no competent wingers, we have to play this formation until we do. **** off with your Pep shite.

Listen, I understand why you are so relentlessly negative about the club and its direction. But at this point I think we all understand where you are with it.
I suggest you reflect on your own recent posts, which are also relentlessly negative, before moaning at mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669