Pre Match Leicester vs. Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t blame people for their negativity right now - they’re just calling out what they can see in right front of them

All fair enough, in my opinion - it’s filth everywhere you look
Exactly.

It it affects people so much, they should hide my posts and in fact hide everyone else’s that post something negative, so then all they can see is nice positive posts in their cloud ****ing cuckoo land.

I’m not one of those who lets football affect my life. My negativity about this club doesn’t impact my life in the slightest and doesn’t mean I’m miserable about everything.

You don’t know me at all, so politely, you can **** off.
I think we do though. Impolitely, you're a miserable ****.

Exactly.

It it affects people so much, they should hide my posts and in fact hide everyone else’s that post something negative, so then all they can see is nice positive posts in their cloud ****ing cuckoo land.
So, so cross.

Not one person anywhere has said you have to be positive all the time. Posting something negative is perfectly reasonable and just. Being so ****ing boring about how everything is rotten and poisoned and broken and shit etc.... all the ****ing time without a break is not quite the same now, is it? Your chin must have permanent carpet burns.

He's a ****ing miserable boring prick who spouts the same old shit time and again. Most of us know it and most of us are bored of it.

All that counts is what we see on the pitch, and we can all reflect again in a few weeks time - might be extremely positive, might be extremely negative. Time will tell

Although I did multiple MEGALOLz at:

”We needed to replace Maddison and have brought in Winks” :043:
It's really not that difficult to understand. We needed to replace a midfielder. We did. We were never going to get someone of that quality in. He's as good an option as anything else we could have got. I'd have thought, given that you spent half of last season banging on about how shit Maddison was, you wouldn't be that bothered about who replaced him.

We needed to get lots of players off the wage bill and thanks to contracts ending, we have done this and cleared out some dead wood.

Only another (insert numbers here) to go but by my reckoning it's at least 10
How do you suppose we do that if nobody wants them?

He's a ****ing miserable boring prick who spouts the same old shit time and again. Most of us know it and most of us are bored of it.
Here he is. Might have known Pricky would raise his head right about now.

Want me to help you find the ‘ignore’ button?

It's really not that difficult to understand. We needed to replace a midfielder. We did. We were never going to get someone of that quality in. He's as good an option as anything else we could have got. I'd have thought, given that you spent half of last season banging on about how shit Maddison was, you wouldn't be that bothered about who replaced him.
He’s a completely different type of midfielder though. No one expected us to replace Maddison’s quality, but we should have replaced him with someone with at least some attacking tendencies.

It’s really not that difficult to understand.

How do you suppose we do that if nobody wants them?
The same way we got rid of the other "dead wood" their contracts run out and they leave on a free, it's why Leicester are still in a mess that will take another year at least to sort out.

He’s a completely different kind of player

You know, like playing in a completely different part of the pitch, and being asked to do completely different things.

But of course, you know that

Good grief

He’s a completely different kind of player

You know, like playing in a completely different part of the pitch, and being asked to do completely different things.

But of course, you know that

Good grief
And maybe we need to play a completely different type of way.

Winks isn't Maddison's replacement if anything he's more Tilemans replacement.

He’s a completely different type of midfielder though. No one expected us to replace Maddison’s quality, but we should have replaced him with someone with at least some attacking tendencies.

It’s really not that difficult to understand.
Look up

Winks isn't Maddison's replacement if anything he's more Tilemans replacement.
Who?
Yep, that’s what anyone with two eyes and a brain can see.
And okay, let's re-write it.

We needed a new keeper and brought in a highly rated one.

We needed to sell Maddison and Barnes and have brought in around £80m in doing so.

We needed to get lots of players off the wage bill and thanks to contracts ending, we have done this and cleared out some dead wood.

We needed to replace Barnes and have brought in Mavididi (almost).

We needed to replace Tielemans and have brought in Winks.

We needed to make our defence more solid so we brought in Doyle, a highly rated youngster with Championship experience and Coady who has looked great in his warm up games.

There is money to spend and it's clear we are targeting the correct areas so far.

Yes, there are numerous problems that need rectifying and work to be done but people could, if they weren't so tied into being as depressed as Marvin about any single thing the club does, think about the things that are happening and have happened, rather than the things that could or might.

There you go. Everything is still as valid as it was of course but feel free to keep pushing out those bottom lips.

I'm not ignoring you, I'm going to stay here and remind you that you are a miserable, boring ****. You add no value to the forum and you are monotonous. Your posts are the same shit spouted time and again. Do yourself a favour and try something different, you boring **** of a wanker.
You’re too stupid to find the button aren’t you?

I'm not ignoring you, I'm going to stay here and remind you that you are a miserable, boring ****. You add no value to the forum and you are monotonous. Your posts are the same shit spouted time and again. Do yourself a favour and try something different, you boring **** of a wanker.
Sounds like you’re not going to be sending him a Christmas card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669