Pre Match Leicester vs. Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the post again you thick twat.
Oh I can read.

But if my posts are so monotonous and boring and add no value, then surely you’d want to hide them.

So either you’re too stupid to work out how to, or you secretly like them.

So, so cross.

Not one person anywhere has said you have to be positive all the time. Posting something negative is perfectly reasonable and just. Being so ****ing boring about how everything is rotten and poisoned and broken and shit etc.... all the ****ing time without a break is not quite the same now, is it? Your chin must have permanent carpet burns.

He's a ****ing miserable boring prick who spouts the same old shit time and again. Most of us know it and most of us are bored of it.

Here he is. Might have known Pricky would raise his head right about now.

Want me to help you find the ‘ignore’ button?

I'm not ignoring you, I'm going to stay here and remind you that you are a miserable, boring ****. You add no value to the forum and you are monotonous. Your posts are the same shit spouted time and again. Do yourself a favour and try something different, you boring **** of a wanker.

Take it somewhere else. It's boring for everyone to read you lot going at each other in almost every thread.

Well I think we'll win.

I have absolutely no idea. In fact, I've probably not felt so unsure about what a season had in store for us since Martin Allen was in charge and we'd signed dozens of players of questionable quality (to say the very least).

There's something for both sides at the moment - pessimists could point to the seemingly poorly organised pre season and results, but an optimist could point to the good football played against Liverpool for 30 mins and against Northampton in the first half - plus a few decent signings and most of what would have been considered a top 10 premier league squad two years ago.

I have absolutely no idea. In fact, I've probably not felt so unsure about what a season had in store for us since Martin Allen was in charge and we'd signed dozens of players of questionable quality (to say the very least).

There's something for both sides at the moment - pessimists could point to the seemingly poorly organised pre season and results, but an optimist could point to the good football played against Liverpool for 30 mins and against Northampton in the first half - plus a few decent signings and most of what would have been considered a top 10 premier league squad two years ago.
I agree as I don't really think we'll win, I just said that to try and break the 'who is a bigger tosser' argument!

I'm like yourself in that I really have no idea how we will do but I think we're all in, in a way that it is either going to be a spectacular success or spectacular failure, again.

As things are, we are probably more likely to fail but I'm hoping we will see as many as 10 more players leave and maybe another half dozen come in - hopefully we'll be able to get some more PL loans once the PL teams come back from pre season tours and settle down with their squads a bit more.

I've no clue whatsoever about how we will line up or how we will do. I'll also wait a few games and until the transfer window closes before making any real judgements about anything.

Agreed. We have seen about a dozen ins and outs as of now, so it is going to take a few games to settle down, plus I’m sure there will be more changes before the window closes.

Hopeful but not too optimistic at this point.

We have just started an enormous rebuild. Some things will work. Some things won’t. It’s also going to require some patience.

I’m going to suggest we all just take a few steps away from the kitchen knives, take stock, accept we are not in control of this process and just see what happens.

I’m going to the game with my mum and sister. First time we have gone together since before covid. We all know and accept it’s not going to be the same as it was. We also know that there is no point getting bent out of shape over what could’ve been.

We’ll be back. Perhaps this season, but if not let’s not lose our minds over it.

The same way we got rid of the other "dead wood" their contracts run out and they leave on a free, it's why Leicester are still in a mess that will take another year at least to sort out.
But that's my point. Moaning and groaning about us not shifting players out the door makes no sense in the here and now. Okay some contracts were daft, most were perfectly normal in footballing terms but that's all academic. It's in the past. Right now, we can't just expect players to be shipped out because it's not as easy as that unless other clubs want them and therefore I think Maresca is absolutely right in trying all of the players he has in whatever shape he can so that he at least knows the strengths and weaknesses of those he will be inevitably stuck with in the squad this season.

Not being able to sell players because there aren't any offers for them just seems a bizarre thing to be mad about.

But that's my point. Moaning and groaning about us not shifting players out the door makes no sense in the here and now. Okay some contracts were daft, most were perfectly normal in footballing terms but that's all academic. It's in the past. Right now, we can't just expect players to be shipped out because it's not as easy as that unless other clubs want them and therefore I think Maresca is absolutely right in trying all of the players he has in whatever shape he can so that he at least knows the strengths and weaknesses of those he will be inevitably stuck with in the squad this season.

Not being able to sell players because there aren't any offers for them just seems a bizarre thing to be mad about.
I'm not moaning and groaning about not shifting players out and I'm certainly not mad about it.

I just said we have plenty of players that we need to move on and it will take time to do this or words to that effect. Apologies if my post wasn't worded in the way I meant.

I'm not moaning and groaning about not shifting players out and I'm certainly not mad about it.

I just said we have plenty of players that we need to move on and it will take time to do this or words to that effect. Apologies if my post wasn't worded in the way I meant.
I totally agree with you on this. Some players just aren't good enough and never have been. Others, I think, had such an appalling experience under Rodgers they can't wait to get out as their experience with the club is tainted beyond repair.

I don't think we will see too many others leaving. Castagne is probably one that might go but the price would have to be right. Iheanacho might be another but any expectation of us shifting a bucket load before the window shuts need to be tempered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669