Pre Match Leicester vs. Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you reflect on your own recent posts, which are also relentlessly negative, before moaning at mine.
You’re in the Moaning Super League though, while Miles is only Championship class moaner.

Listen, I understand why you are so relentlessly negative about the club and its direction. But at this point I think we all understand where you are with it.
You're pissing in the wind. He's hellbent on getting himself in a state over a game. I'd let him carry on with it; in the end he has to live with his own ****ing miserable self.

It should be:

Iversen

Ricardo
Faes
Souttar
Doyle
Justin

Ndidi
Winks
KDH

Iheanacho
Vardy

Seeing as we have no competent wingers, we have to play this formation until we do. **** off with your Pep shite.
Wow, you’ve written off the new keeper already. That’s negative, even for you.

And if we didn’t win that lineup, you’d complain about Faes being picked and Ndidi being the attacking midfielder.

You're pissing in the wind. He's hellbent on getting himself in a state over a game. I'd let him carry on with it; in the end he has to live with his own ****ing miserable self.
City Fan is well within his rights to be at the end of his rope with the club. There are clear foundational cracks that don’t seem to be getting sorted. But again, at this point I think we are all clear on where he is.

My personal view is evolving, I think. I knew this summer would be a massive job, and I don’t think we’ve done what is necessary, yet, to give the new manager what he needs to succeed. I’m willing to give him a lot of time….unless he persists with Vestergaard, in which case he can **** right off.

There are so many players in this squad that need moving it’s unreal. I’m not even that bothered about incoming - some of these lads need shifting immediately.

Castagne, Vestergaard, Faes, Ward, Praet and probably Ndidi will all be contributing to “bad vibes”. Get rid, irrelevant of the costs involved.

Last edited:
You can’t blame people for their negativity right now - they’re just calling out what they can see in right front of them

All fair enough, in my opinion - it’s filth everywhere you look

I think Castagne is very, very close to getting pelters from the fans.

Bad combination of wanting to leave but being shit when he plays.

I think Castagne is very, very close to getting pelters from the fans.

Bad combination of wanting to leave but being shit when he plays.

Well he shouldn’t be ****ing playing then, should he

We have other options in that position

It was never going to be sorted by now. I don't think we can make any real judgements until the transfer window has closed. For the time being we just have to accept the continuation of last seasons shit show.

People are being negative because we have been on a downward trajectory for the last 3 seasons and it's plane to see we haven't hit the bottom yet, looking at the state of the squad and behind the scenes it's going to take another year at least to sort out.
With the current squad it's difficult to see how we will win games it's unbalanced and full of players that don't give a crap and want to leave.

Hard to be positive at the moment.

City Fan is well within his rights to be at the end of his rope with the club. There are clear foundational cracks that don’t seem to be getting sorted. But again, at this point I think we are all clear on where he is.

My personal view is evolving, I think. I knew this summer would be a massive job, and I don’t think we’ve done what is necessary, yet, to give the new manager what he needs to succeed. I’m willing to give him a lot of time….unless he persists with Vestergaard, in which case he can **** right off.

There are so many players in this squad that need moving it’s unreal. I’m not even that bothered about incoming - some of these lads need shifting immediately.

Castagne, Vestergaard, Faes, Ward, Praet and probably Ndidi will all be contributing to “bad vibes”. Get rid, irrelevant of the costs involved.
If it's bothering people that much that they can see nothing at all to look forward to or when every single thing they can possibly say about it is steeped in how shit everything is then it's probably best to go and find a different hobby. It can't be healthy to be so constantly and relentlessly ****ing miserable about a game that is supposed to be for the purposes of entertainment.

You can’t blame people for their negativity right now - they’re just calling out what they can see in right front of them

All fair enough, in my opinion - it’s filth everywhere you look
We needed a new keeper and brought in a highly rated one.

We needed to sell Maddison and Barnes and have brought in around £80m in doing so.

We needed to get lots of players off the wage bill and thanks to contracts ending, we have done this and cleared out some dead wood.

We needed to replace Barnes and have brought in Mavididi (almost).

We needed to replace Maddison and have brought in Winks.

We needed to make our defence more solid so we brought in Doyle, a highly rated youngster with Championship experience and Coady who has looked great in his warm up games.

There is money to spend and it's clear we are targeting the correct areas so far.

Yes, there are numerous problems that need rectifying and work to be done but people could, if they weren't so tied into being as depressed as Marvin about any single thing the club does, think about the things that are happening and have happened, rather than the things that could or might.

All that counts is what we see on the pitch, and we can all reflect again in a few weeks time - might be extremely positive, might be extremely negative. Time will tell

Although I did multiple MEGALOLz at:

”We needed to replace Maddison and have brought in Winks” :043:

I’m not one of those who lets football affect my life. My negativity about this club doesn’t impact my life in the slightest and doesn’t mean I’m miserable about everything.

You don’t know me at all, so politely, you can **** off.

Wow, you’ve written off the new keeper already. That’s negative, even for you.

And if we didn’t win that lineup, you’d complain about Faes being picked and Ndidi being the attacking midfielder.
No I haven’t. Iversen was one of the relatively bright sparks of the last 10 games and I think he deserves the opportunity.

Of course I wouldn’t complain about Faes being picked. We have no decent wingers, so we need to play 3 at the back, and Coady is injured.

And yes I would complain about Ndidi being the attacking midfielder, as that’s ridiculous and not what I’ve suggested at all.

But other than that, cracking post, well done.

I’m not one of those who lets football affect my life. My negativity about this club doesn’t impact my life in the slightest and doesn’t mean I’m miserable about everything.

You don’t know me at all, so politely, you can **** off.
Yep, agreed, just because someone has his or her say about Leicester in a negative way doesn't mean that's their whole outlook on life, Football is just a small part of it that can be switched off

We needed to get lots of players off the wage bill and thanks to contracts ending, we have done this and cleared out some dead wood.

Only another (insert numbers here) to go but by my reckoning it's at least 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670