Pre Match Leicester vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if they're rubbish on Monday, we should turn on them. If they raise their performance and play well, we should turn on them. Mental.

Have you ever considered that if they do manage a performance it may well be because umpteen things have been changed behind the scenes which may have been impossible had CR remained?

So if they're rubbish on Monday, we should turn on them. If they raise their performance and play well, we should turn on them. Mental.

Have you ever considered that if they do manage a performance it may well be because umpteen things have been changed behind the scenes which may have been impossible had CR remained?
I wouldn't worry too much about it. If they start getting results, people will turn pretty quickly. Winning teams don't get abuse

I doubt they will get any abuse if they play well to be honest.

If they do it will be incredibly minor.

Will still raise a few questions and I'm afraid that is the fault of the players anyway.

Boring little prick.

He's not ****ing good enough to sit in that chair and pretend to be a pundit.

He is a twat,

That said, what he said is partly true. Last season we had one world-class player (Kante) or maybe two (Mahrez). Then three talented players who played exceptionally well (Vardy, Schmeichel and Drinkwater). And the rest are decent players, but not great, who were drilled to perfection and played out of their skins.

If you put the success last season mostly down to team effort and attitude, great coaching and managerial wisdom, the quality of the players and luck you can see why relying on the quality of the players might be a problem.

Whatever the case tomorrow, we MUST stick together as a family of fans. If we turn on our squad, the owners, or boo the players we're just putting the nail in our own coffin.

I won't be there tomorrow, but urge whoever will be there from this forum to support our team through their skins just like last season. I don't think that anyone on here would boo etc., but just in case!

I hope the fans sing Claudio's name. I also hope that we win and win well. We cannot go down. It will undo so much hard work, good solid blood sweat and tears. If we survive this season, there's no reason we can't push on next season and improve.

When You're Smiling....................................................!!!!!!!!!

Well we whooped Liverpool.Shakers can google how it's done.Really tough fixtures coming up for you guys.Feel for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566