Pre Match Leicester vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to make a handful of changes at least.

Ultimately, nobody knows what the feck happened. The only thing for sure is that we have been utterly shit this season having shat away £60m or more.

I think he'll pick the class of 2015/16, with the hope that they'll actually play for him. Whether they do or not sure will be interesting.

Claudio never openly criticised his players. he always shielded them from criticism.

Now he is no longer there, the players have burnt their shield.

There will be no excuses or hiding places on Monday.

I expect all the fans who can get to the game to cheer on and support our players to encourage them to give a performance that would not have looked out of place last season.

If they can win the game as well that would be a bonus.

But I hope that our fans will also cheer Claudio's name to the rafters. His name will be remembered in Leicester City history long after most of theirs have been forgotten.

Not if Vardy's film gets released.

My team would be

Schmeichel
Simpson Amartey Huth Chilwell
Ndidi Drinkwater
Mahrez Vardy Gray
Slimani

Slimani and Ulloa both trained today

Ulloa should never play for us again. It's what he wanted.

China is available.

When the 3rd goes in I might really turn on the useless ****ers.

I don't know how I'll react on Monday night. I know that right now I don't want to cheer these players on. It has been a struggle for some weeks if I'm honest.

I don't tend to let my emotions get the better of me at the match. But a good performance on Monday might see me snap at them. It's a strange one. I always want us to win. But if this lot suddenly shape up now I'll be appalled at the gall of it.

At the end of the day I support Leicester City, long before and long after Ranieri and these players came and then move on. I don't want these players to fail and as a result we go down, it will be us as fans that suffer, so whilst it all leaves a nasty taste, I will be hoping the new man will get a tune out of this current bunch secure our status, and then hopefully in the summer bomb out the troublemakers and build a squad around players like Chilwell, Amartey, Ndidi and Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669