Pre Match Leicester vs. Watford (FA Cup 3rd Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ta
It says on the site that you either pre-register or show nhs covid pass on request. which is not a great behavioural economics way to get people to pre-register.....
i'll presume that showing nhs booster vaccination pass will suffice...
Just wave your cock at them, they won't worry about Covid then.

Hi. Quick question for those in the know. I've just bought 5 tickets to the game on Sat. 2 in my name, 1 in wife's and 1 each in the kids names. The tickets have been sent just fine so i presume buying more than 1 ticket per person is fine for this fixture.
I've just had the covid declaration email but don't have the option to put my guests name in and fill in declaration for them unless i register them on the site?
Is there a way round this or do i have to register each guest for them to be guaranteed entry?
Mate, I was bricking it prior. Was properly making sure I did everything right. Got there and not a soul asked me a single question.

Do whatever makes you comfortable, but at the end of the day nobody appears to give a monkeys.

With a likely line-up of something like:

Ward
Daley-Campbell, Castagne, ChocolateFiregaard, BertrandErnie
Soumare, Choudhury
Albrighton, Maddison, Barnes,
Perez

Then fair play to anyone going to this. Imagine social distancing will be a bit easier in the stadium this weekend.

With how depleted our line-up is this weekend, and squad in general at the moment, I really hope we don't risk playing Tielemans and Maddison in this game...

With a likely line-up of something like:

Ward
Daley-Campbell, Castagne, ChocolateFiregaard, BertrandErnie
Soumare, Choudhury
Albrighton, Maddison, Barnes,
Perez

Then fair play to anyone going to this. Imagine social distancing will be a bit easier in the stadium this weekend.

With how depleted our line-up is this weekend, and squad in general at the moment, I really hope we don't risk playing Tielemans and Maddison in this game...
I doubt it's that strong. I think we will see some debuts here.

I doubt it's that strong. I think we will see some debuts here.

Yeah that's basically the strongest team we could put out atm (other than I left out Kasper and Youri), so I expect we'll see more U23s.

Realistically I think Brendan almost has no choice atm but to play the U23s and risk binning off the FA Cup this season, which is a sad way to look at our defence of the trophy.

Senior players available for tomorrow:

Schmeichel, Ward

Albrighton, Vestergaard, Maddison, Tielemans, Choudhury, Perez, Barnes, Lookman

Possibly Castagne but he's not trained.

That's it.

I’d imagine a 4-3-3 to try to get as many as that lot on the pitch as possible.

I don't think we'll play that many of the available players. As it stands, BR needs to be mindful of the Everton match on Tuesday.

I'd expect at least a couple to be on the bench.

It will be debuts aplenty.

BR has resisted playing U23s more as the PL count them as senior players as soon as they appear for the first team. It doesn't happen in the FA Cup so he's free to pick kids. And I'm sure he will.

I don't think we'll play that many of the available players. As it stands, BR needs to be mindful of the Everton match on Tuesday.

I'd expect at least a couple to be on the bench.

It will be debuts aplenty.

BR has resisted playing U23s more as the PL count them as senior players as soon as they appear for the first team. It doesn't happen in the FA Cup so he's free to pick kids. And I'm sure he will.
Be an absolute stinker to go out early given we are current champions...but this is the only sensible approach.

Uncle Claudio hopefully thinking about EPL survival first so might put a lot his own kids out

Plus they undoubtedly at this point must have their own COVID hitlist too, as well as losing a couple to AFCON.

Although 9 available outfield players is just ****ing ridiculous.

I feel like I'm over this season already, and the COVID disruption at the minute makes it even more so. Our injury list throughout this season already makes me feel (somewhat bitterly) like we're not really getting a 'fair crack' at this season properly, but now the just farcical nature of the next 6 weeks or so with AFCON and COVID absentees on top of that just makes it feel utterly pointless, and no real reflection on what we're actually capable of.

At the minute I'd be happy to just see off the rest of this season, finish in a respectable top half position and then address the fitness issues in the squad ready to start again for next year - hopefully without losing too many key players in the summer.

Our injury list throughout this season already makes me feel (somewhat bitterly) like we're not really getting a 'fair crack' at this season properly
It has just been Justin and Fofana for the majority of this season. We’ve had a fair crack this season, but have just ****ed it up.

I say we should pick the following team:

Jakupovic
Bertrand Soyuncu Fofana Evans Thomas
Ricardo Soumare Dewsbury-Hall
Vardy Daka

Then when they take the knee before kick off, they should all scream out that they can't get back up and need to go off. Game abandoned, no more injuries.

You're assuming a level of sophistication far beyond LCFC.

Most people walk in without any checks whatsoever. The ones that do get checked could wave a 10p off baked beans voucher at them and be encouraged on.

They ask for this but have no means of enforcing it. Don't worry.
Oh My God. Where are these vouchers at? I want a bubble bath tomorrow

Likelihood of game being called off at 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566