Leicester's Babysquad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it is good to have a Firm. They stop the other firms from attacking no-firm people. And they are good it because they for some reason like what they are doing.

They like kicking people in? Your opinion would change if you were a victim of these morons.

They like kicking people in? Your opinion would change if you were a victim of these morons.

Of course, all i care about really is Leicester City, hooliganism is a completely different thing, just wanted to know a bit about them etc.

Exactly what I've just said to him on MSN.

Fludie thinks they deserve respect. What a fecking joke. They all deserve to die horribly IMO.

As i've mentioned before, My dad and I was caught up in this shit at Forest a few years back and it's not nice at all.

Maybe it should be arranged for Fludie to get some hooligan treatment, and then we'll see if he still respects them and thinks they're brilliant. It might also put him off his idea of setting up his own 'firm'

TOSSER!

Last edited:
I have been more away games than ever with City this season, I never see these sad feckers like I have to do in many a pub around Leicester.

It barely exists anymore....load of old bollocks. These 'firms' are normally a 40-year old twat with ten kids aged between 15-20 under his wing. Nothing. The Blue Mongie Army could do em over.....

Exactly what I've just said to him on MSN.

Fludie thinks they deserve respect. What a fecking joke. They all deserve to die horribly IMO.

As i've mentioned before, My dad and I was caught up in this shit at Forest a few years back and it's not nice at all.

May it should be arranged for Fludie to get some holligan treatment, and then we'll see if he still respects them and thinks they're brilliant. It might also put him off his idea of setting up his own 'firm'

TOSSER!

Own firm haha? :icon_roll:102:

Same here got caught in it at Chelsea.

I have been more away games than ever with City this season, I never see these sad feckers like I have to do in many a pub around Leicester.

It barely exists anymore....load of old bollocks. These 'firms' are normally a 40-year old twat with ten kids aged between 15-20 under his wing. Nothing. The Blue Mongie Army could do em over.....

:icon_bigg

May it should be arranged for Fludie to get some holligan treatment, and then we'll see if he still respects them and thinks they're brilliant. It might also put him off his idea of setting up his own 'firm'

TOSSER!

Well I suggest he stops wearing replica tops with his name on his back, stop travelling on his own and meeting Boc, certainly not firm behaviour. For starters the idea of Fludie meeting a couple of kids from Brauny is hilarious.

He should meet when they are 50 odd with no brains because of drug abuse and spend all Saturday in the pub and bookies.

Well I suggest he stops wearing replica tops with his name on his back, stop travelling on his own and meeting Boc, certainly not firm behaviour. For starters the idea of Fludie meeting a couple of kids from Brauny is hilarious.

He should meet when they are 50 odd with no brains because of drug abuse and spend all Saturday in the pub and bookies.

:081::081:

The YBS are just chavs who think they are hard.

I just don't see why hooligans do it, do they get a thrill out of it or something. Football is not for fighting. Maybe they want to show off. When i was at Forest i saw what was going on in the top left, things flying across then people trying to get over. The when on the walk back to the station i saw people fighting in the park, i thought what the hell, its a game of football why fight. They oughter get a life and stop feckin up their lives.

You know very well what you said in a MSN conversation.

Errrm NO! They were not football hooligans. They were a few 'chancers' who afetr you told them NO they wasn't having any money they fecked off.

Yes that was at the train station, i mean when i was leaving the ground. Saw an old woman who had been hit, then on the walk back we got approached just because my friend was Chinese and wearing a City scarf. Stupid idiots around.

If you want to find out more about 'Firms', there are plenty of books on the subject - I should know, my bookcase was full of them not so long ago.

Take a wander down to Waterstones and have a look, that's if you REALLY want to know....

Take a wander down to Waterstones and have a look, that's if you REALLY want to know....

I find it incredibly sad that Waterstones still stock their literature like they do. At a time, you could get a book on about 35 different clubs and their firms.

Yes that was at the train station, i mean when i was leaving the ground. Saw an old woman who had been hit, then on the walk back we got approached just because my friend was Chinese and wearing a City scarf. Stupid idiots around.

Fludie are you a scizo? From one extreme to another extreme.

I find it incredibly sad that Waterstones still stock their literature like they do. At a time, you could get a book on about 35 different clubs and their firms.

:081::081::icon_lol:

Sure is no i dont want them lol, just wanted to know if they go to games as i saw youtube video of them bud.

Sure is no i dont want them lol, just wanted to know if they go to games as i saw youtube video of them bud.

You go every away game. You go when they is a hearty few hundred. Do you see them??

From a youtube video, it could be 5 of the Blue Mongie Crew for all the viewers knows - ask Martin Allen about the Iranian whizkid.

Basically, it's minimal. When they turn up, it's for something more than a tear-up. They will be at Blackpool for a weekend, the odd London game for a drink, Forest cos it's Forest, Cov cos it's Cov.

You go every away game. You go when they is a hearty few hundred. Do you see them??

From a youtube video, it could be 5 of the Blue Mongie Crew for all the viewers knows - ask Martin Allen about the Iranian whizkid.

Basically, it's minimal. When they turn up, it's for something more than a tear-up. They will be at Blackpool for a weekend, the odd London game for a drink, Forest cos it's Forest, Cov cos it's Cov.

Thanks for that.

Nope i don't think i have seen them, maybe at Forest they were there, if i remember correctly there was about 10 City fans in the pub at Partick Thistle, didn't know they were City fans until one told me. They possibly could have been, but i don't know why they would go all the way up there.

Fludie is just showing an interest on what is undoubtedly an interesting subject - senseless, shit and pathetic don't mean it's not interesting.

Perhaps this thread belongs in the pub though?

I have been on the receiving end, and fought over football, just to protect myself. Firms exist and violence is rising again, fuelled by the media who, to be frank, miss it.

Disgusts me. Anyone who has gone abroad with England possibly has many stories to tell with this regard......

Thanks for that.

Nope i don't think i have seen them, maybe at Forest they were there, if i remember correctly there was about 10 City fans in the pub at Partick Thistle, didn't know they were City fans until one told me. They possibly could have been, but i don't know why they would go all the way up there.

They wouldn't. Hazz got it spot on IMO.

Fludie is just showing an interest on what is undoubtedly an interesting subject - senseless, shit and pathetic don't mean it's not interesting.

Perhaps this thread belongs in the pub though?

I have been on the receiving end, and fought over football, just to protect myself. Firms exist and violence is rising again, fuelled by the media who, to be frank, miss it.

Disgusts me. Anyone who has gone abroad with England possibly has many stories to tell with this regard......
Of course it is completely wrong, but it is an interesting topic as you said to speak about otherwise no-one would have posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58