Leicestershire news and scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
leicsccc: RT @Lankylendrum: Good hard fought proper test match cricket. Good to see.

leicsccc: RT @Lankylendrum: Good hard fought proper test match cricket. Good to see. England bowled well, aus just countered superbly. Pitch looks ...

leicsccc: RT @gavinbarber: Bumble is talking about his favourite #hmhb songs. Brillia

leicsccc: RT @gavinbarber: Bumble is talking about his favourite #hmhb songs. Brilliant #ashes

leicsccc: Good interview from Nasser with Strauss #ashes #goodquestions #goodanswers

leicsccc: Good interview from Nasser with Strauss #ashes #goodquestions #goodanswers #goodleader

leicsccc: RT @Pinkybene: 'You need to have something to stand for as a group' Excelle

leicsccc: RT @Pinkybene: 'You need to have something to stand for as a group' Excellent Strauss comment Re the sprinkler #ashes

leicsccc: @martin_crowson Lol. Yeah, I get paid by the tag #got #to #get #loads #in

leicsccc: @martin_crowson Lol. Yeah, I get paid by the tag #got #to #get #loads #in

leicsccc: RT @jamestaylor20: back to training at grace road tomorrow!! will be good t

leicsccc: RT @jamestaylor20: back to training at grace road tomorrow!! will be good to see the lads!@leicsccc

leicsccc: “@gurneyhf: Brothers just asked me to be his best man... Any early advice/t

leicsccc: “@gurneyhf: Brothers just asked me to be his best man... Any early advice/tips???” I've been asked by my mate too, tips would me useful! :)

leicsccc: RT @gurneyhf: Brothers just asked me to be his best man... Any early advice

leicsccc: RT @gurneyhf: Brothers just asked me to be his best man... Any early advice/tips???

leicsccc: RT @Johnjohnrichard: Colly gets a wicket and gets taken off. Gutted. #ashes

leicsccc: RT @Johnjohnrichard: Colly gets a wicket and gets taken off. Gutted. #ashes

leicsccc: RT @ECB_cricket: Collingwood bowls Hussey! Australia 171-6 #Ashes

leicsccc: RT @ECB_cricket: Collingwood bowls Hussey! Australia 171-6 #Ashes

leicsccc: RT @RicketyPontoon: I have a cunning plan. By changing my name to @theashes

leicsccc: RT @RicketyPontoon: I have a cunning plan. By changing my name to @theashes I may yet get to England in 2013! #theashes #ashes #morecunn ...

leicsccc: RT @ECB_cricket: Anderson takes another. Smith gone. Australia 187-7 #Ashes

leicsccc: RT @ECB_cricket: Anderson takes another. Smith gone. Australia 187-7 #Ashes

leicsccc: @r1zzla No new signings made as such but McDonald is back as overseas, and

leicsccc: @r1zzla No new signings made as such but McDonald is back as overseas, and Jefferson, Nixon, du Toit and Malik have signed new contracts

leicsccc: RT @anniegreenwood: yay four runs! that's four runs in one hit. i'm amazed

leicsccc: RT @anniegreenwood: yay four runs! that's four runs in one hit. i'm amazed :)) #ashes

leicsccc: RT @PencilCricket: Since his century in Perth, Hussey has averaged only 13.

leicsccc: RT @PencilCricket: Since his century in Perth, Hussey has averaged only 13.67... #Ashesfacts #Ashes

leicsccc: “@lizzy_ammon: Mr Cricket 2.1 needs a windows upgrade #ashes” bowled throug

leicsccc: “@lizzy_ammon: Mr Cricket 2.1 needs a windows upgrade #ashes” bowled through the (Bill) Gates... #ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669