Leicestershire Villages

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are clasing Ratby as small then I'm not sure what constitutes ans average or even large village :102:

I would have said Ratby is small, there's bugger all here really.. certainly must be the smallest of the villages around this area and I would have thought Ratby would be classed as relatively small :102:

I would have said Ratby is small, there's bugger all here really.. certainly must be the smallest of the villages around this area and I would have thought Ratby would be classed as relatively small :102:

I don't know much about towns & villages outside of Leicester itself, but I would've thought that relative to the other villages in Leicestershire that Ratby was quite a big village.

You should get out once in a while if you think Ratby is small. Loads of pubs/clubs, loads of shops, sports facilities, doctors, church and chapel (and associated buildings where stuff happens), several factories, a library, a school, chip shop, chinese takeaway (are there still two?), and lots of people. :icon_conf

Last edited:
According to some ex Leicester copper on Waterworld last night, Anstey is the largest village in England!!!

Think he was talking out his arse myself.

Thank **** this thread is back.
Was really starting to fret about it

for ****'s sake

it's Earl Shilton

:)

According to some ex Leicester copper on Waterworld last night, Anstey is the largest village in England!!!

Think he was talking out his arse myself.

I actually saw that whilst waiting for Harold to pick me up for football.

I thought he said Ibstock :102:

Anyway, totally delighted at the re-emegence of this thread.

Years ago Braunstone claimed that title. Suppose it lost it when it decided to become Braunstone Town

That's what an annoying prick of a primary school teacher called me for a while......

:icon_bigg

Thought I'd test the water with that one.

Now I've seen the reaction I'm gonna call it you from now on.

I can't blame yer...after all I have been calling you Matt/Matty for a month or more now....

I'm still not sure whether you're getting me confused with Matt who plays for us or because of the apparent Fryatt thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669