Let's NOT start the Witch Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
learn from him from doing what?? doing what i expect a manager to do and thats pick out targets and give that list to the chairman to see what he can do and not have him saying to the manager that he thinks he should sign mr x and mr y :102: the manager has to pick the players himself he has to work with them etc thats what managers get paid to do amongst other things
true. but mm has been in football in america and a chairman twice in this, hes allways been hands on and that includes him having a say on a few targets.it wasnt long ago that ma was landscaping for a living.would you let him loose with your money.alex fergusson maybe but not someone who two or so years ago was planting daisies:icon_wink

what i cant understand is people are happy us gambling on martin allen but not on jfh.
if jfh was a dissapointment it might have cost us a bit on wages. martin allen has the potential to feck up to the tune of £25mill .i think mm might step in before that happends tho.

Last edited:
true. but mm has been in football in america and a chairman twice in this, hes allways been hands on and that includes him having a say on a few targets.it wasnt long ago that ma was landscaping for a living.would you let him loose with your money.alex fergusson maybe but not someone who two or so years ago was planting daisies:icon_wink

mandaric knows all this about ma so if he wasnt confident of him getting his own players in why employ him as the clubs manager :102:

Elaborate please? Don't ever patronise me.

Nobody would ever do that, alex

Your opinions are just as valid as anyone else's, and they're really interesting - so you just keep on posting, there's a good boy

Last edited:

Your opinions are just as valid as anyone else's, and they're really interesting - so you just keep on posting, there's a good boy

Even if you wanted to, you couldn't annoy me Homeypants. We go back.

Must disagree vehimently (sp. ). Alex's opinions are worth at least twice as much as anyone else. By the way, did you know he likes tits?

MA days appear to be numbered, I think he needs to win convincely on saturday to have a hope of keeping his job, certianly if the strikers draw blanks again MM can say I told you so.

The end of the day if MM is willing to pay for it then just sign the player and see how it works out, haseelbank had 1 poor season which could have been down to bad management coaching etc. he hasnt consisitently been poor and unfit over a number of years so is worth a gamble, forget the dressing room now, MA position with the players will be weakened after this now they will be sensing he is closed to been sacked.

MA days appear to be numbered, I think he needs to win convincely on saturday to have a hope of keeping his job

Well that isn't going to happen. a) We're at bloody Palace, and b) it's the third game with a pretty close to whole new game. If that's the criteria, and I were Martin Allen, I'd be packing my bags in readiness, and looking forward to a decent payoff.

I would rather he is given a chance and let results of games be the judge, but I would expect MM is fuming after been embarrased in the media and wants rid.

I would rather he is given a chance and let results of games be the judge, but I would expect MM is fuming after been embarrased in the media and wants rid.
if ma snubbed jfh as stated indeed mm will be seething.untill the washing machine stops nobody knows the out come.i hope for ma sake hes apologised because if he hasnt its a day at the jobcentre soon.

And boast nothing approaching the record of Hasselbaink

Not even feckin' close

It could be Homer, that MA2 has taken this stance because he took some of the other MM recommendations on trust (i.e. Neilsen, Hellings, Cort) and has been disappointed in the results.

The truth is we do not know what is going on behind the scenes and who is taking what decisions, but it is bound to start coming out in the wash some time soon (especially if MA goes)

i think the problem might be Milan, yes he is investing the money into the club and he choses what happends but somethings he doesnt need to get involved in, he should leave the team and squad to martin and he should recommend players not tell him players that he wants to come to the club, with Milan being a man with alot of power this could stop are chances of going anywhere in the league if he will start changes managers and not give them the time to gel the team and play as one,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669