Lets Reawaken the Prophets Of Doom

Should Kelly Stay or Go ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
dead right we all know you we wont win every game (would ne nice though) just as long as the team play with a passion we would be happy look at the villa game yes we lost by a late goal but the lads played there sock's off in that game thats what we want to see

Top post Newts, I remember the opening day of last season after we were well beaten at Bramall Lane and the players were given a decent ovation as the fans could see the effort and commitment that had been shown. Too many times this season the players have let the fans down with half hearted performances and that is where the manager should come into his own and earn his money, regardless of budgets or takeovers, the players should always give 100%, effort, commitment and passion cost nothing and yet they have been missing in abundance this season and yet still people defend Kelly.

Last edited:
I said people would be calling for his head in a year a couple of weeks after he took charge...Never the Man for the job and I said it from day one...Right for once

You say that about everyone, though

You say that about everyone, though

No I thought Levein should have stayed...
Kelly never once came out and said ''I want to be Manager of Leicester City'' he reminds me much of The Steve MaClaren situation with England and they are both making a similar job of things

Last edited:
As I said earlier, Kelly is a clever sales person, and the "I don't want the job" was his disclaimer and get out clause for when it went wrong. Of course he fecking wanted it, but he knew he couldn't do it.

Might be time for another fcukcov radio appearance me thinks!

If Milan is serious about listening to the fans then maybe we should send him this poll, pretty conclusive for a straw poll.

I don't think people have been getting on Kelly's back, except on internet message boards which don't (let's be honest) really count. The deserved abuse on Saturday was aimed at the team as much as the management.

have been surprised that kelly and co havent been bearing the brunt of the flak just lately

Possibly people remember the job he did at the back end of last season?

I want him gone in the summer, but he doesn't deserve to be run out of town on a rail.

No offence to the six of you but....

HOW THE FCUK HAVE SIX PEOPLE SO FAR VOTED FOR KELLY TO STAY????

You must all be masochists!!!

(But hey, according to Birchy we're as good as Preston so maybe he should stay :()

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670