Lets start a petiton for Mandaric (NO WARNOCK PLZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, you must be feeling very proud right at this very moment.

About as proud as I am of my fcuking club and it's spineless staff I hope.

And of course the genius contribution from the dead handed Foxes Trust - that are so proud that they warned off MM from taking on Warnock.

Thank you Foxes Trust.

I never liked him before GAB, but waterstones need to look out, I've just ordered ten copies. Warnock makes me wet.

As it happens, I think that I would rather see Leicester challenging for promotion in preference to gratifying your personal dislikes, Alex.

Fair point, but where does it say that that would be a certainty? He took over a far better squad at Palace than we have here, far better. And after the honeymoon they have just lost two from three. He doesn't convince me at all. IH has the ability to be far better given time IMO.

Fair point, but where does it say that that would be a certainty? He took over a far better squad at Palace than we have here, far better. And after the honeymoon they have just lost two from three. He doesn't convince me at all. IH has the ability to be far better given time IMO.

Warnock has done it taken a side up from this div and will do it again, what has holloway done? No way can you put him in the same league as Warnock!

Warnock has done it taken a side up from this div and will do it again, what has holloway done? No way can you put him in the same league as Warnock!

What has Holloway done? Apart from turning you into a well above-average Championship side and signing quality players that years ago you wouldn't have dreamed of having? And making you ambitious enough to be ABSOLUTELY GUTTED when he left?

Yeah - took Warnock no time at all to do that now did it?

He's ok, no better than IH for me.

Isn't it amazing how most clubs seem to have "honeymoon" periods after changing managers apart from us.

Isn't it amazing how most clubs seem to have "honeymoon" periods after changing managers apart from us.

Rob Kelly? But on the whole, I agree, however we were recently nearly top of the form guide! I think we need to calm down a bit you know.

Is he here yet ?

I think you will find it will be in this order.................Dowie, keeps us up, bad start to next season- sacked.

Warnock, who having been released from prison for the murder of Simon Jordon, due to a public outcry, appointed Leicester manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669