Levein and Williams Make Up (bugger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's worth hanging on to for a while yet mate, he can be good when he wants to be.

I am with you JF. You have to remember that Williams is still a young player and is nowhere near his prime yet.

He needs to improve certain aspects of his game, but I think he will gradually get there. He does bring some quality to the side, even if he does drift into and out of games.

If Williams plays tonight I think he will have a good game now that CL have given him a kick up the ass.

PROVE YOUR DOUBTERS WRONG MR WILLIAMS!!!! :038: :038:

PLYMOUTHFOX said:
I am with you JF. You have to remember that Williams is still a young player and is nowhere near his prime yet.

He needs to improve certain aspects of his game, but I think he will gradually get there. He does bring some quality to the side, even if he does drift into and out of games.

If Williams plays tonight I think he will have a good game now that CL have given him a kick up the ass.

i agree he has the talent. he's just so lazy. maybe if he got a haircut it'd help(?)

PLYMOUTHFOX said:

i can't help but feel your being overly optimistic-a cold wet night in wales doesn't exactly sound like he's going to be motivated to me!

drummindefender said:
i can't help but feel your being overly optimistic-a cold wet night in wales doesn't exactly sound like he's going to be motivated to me!

It'd have to be a pretty hard kick up the ass!

That article doesn't infer that anything has been made up at all! It just says that Levein is willing to let him play...and TBH we need the lad. He may play for only ten minutes at times, but when he does it can change games.

Good win tonight! Hopefully this will boost the confidence levels at the club. After losing to Cardiff last time out we went on a very bad run of games...now is our chance to put that right. Well done everyone!

City for T'ut Cup!

One of the reports had Williams down as top man with 9 out of 10. Most of the radio listeners have Henderson as top man due to his crucial saves in the last 10 mins

Hopefully his assist last night will assist in his revitalisation and make him a force to be reckoned with once again.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
williams seems to have an attitude problem at times might be wrong :102:

I agree YV, he does seem to have a poor attitude. Leaving at half time against Burnley would seem to back this up.

Sorry Gareth, are we keeping you from something more important??...

DurhamFox said:
I agree YV, he does seem to have a poor attitude. Leaving at half time against Burnley would seem to back this up.

Sorry Gareth, are we keeping you from something more important??...

What I make from him leaving at half time was that he was upset at not being in the squad, meaning he wants to play for us! Surely a good thing. Maybe leaving at half time was not the way to go about showing his frustration though

Levein and Williams? Are they not happy with the way they look? Will make-up help?

Willlow said:
What I make from him leaving at half time was that he was upset at not being in the squad, meaning he wants to play for us! Surely a good thing. Maybe leaving at half time was not the way to go about showing his frustration though

Says to me he isn't a team player, only out for himself.

This Williams thing is beginning to hiss me off now, is it the ex Forest thing ??? Beaumont WHAT wayward passes ??????? he was bluddy magnificent last night, and as for putting his foot in well 1 he actually made some good defensive clearences having tracked back, and 2 he is the creative midfielder not the ball winning defensive one, people used to say Gary Mac was lazy players like these may not appear to be giving 100% but if you watch them properly you see the ammount of time and space they create for others, so wake up and smell what you`re shovelling and support ALL the players !!

Oh and as for leaving before the end of the Burnley debacle !!! need I say more, Craig should remember that he too buggered off before the end when he was watching us for the first time at Cardiff last year !!

i have and will support all players ;) do you know why williams walked out at half time mb :102:

mad biker said:
Oh and as for leaving before the end of the Burnley debacle !!! need I say more, Craig should remember that he too buggered off before the end when he was watching us for the first time at Cardiff last year !!

It isn't wrong for some people to express an opinion that GW goes missing from time to time, I am of that opinion, however I am also of the opinion that he is a valuable player to have...lets put the handbag down and back away from the topic now! Nothing more to see here:icon_lol:

How are things anyway MB? Hope all is well.

mad biker said:
This Williams thing is beginning to hiss me off now, is it the ex Forest thing ??? Beaumont WHAT wayward passes ??????? he was bluddy magnificent last night, and as for putting his foot in well 1 he actually made some good defensive clearences having tracked back, and 2 he is the creative midfielder not the ball winning defensive one, people used to say Gary Mac was lazy players like these may not appear to be giving 100% but if you watch them properly you see the ammount of time and space they create for others, so wake up and smell what you`re shovelling and support ALL the players !!

:038: :038: :038: :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670