Levein on radio says:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFKAKTF FOX said:
What the hell can Levein do at the minute, the board wont give him any money, so most of the players are now sat there knowing they are in a comfort zone, they also know they are very unlikely to be here next season so probably could not give a shit about us and are more interested in lining up there move for next season.

We are in a catch 22 situation, no money, ageing demotivated squad, the only way to change things is to throw in the youngsters but you then need paitence and also it can destroy confidence if results go against you. But I would like to see CL shake up a few ego's and I would like to see the following team play over the next few games.

Taylor

Stearman
Keown
Heath
Stewart

Gillespie (When not suspended )
Williams
Dawson
Morris ( Would like to see new player in on loan )

Connolly
Wright

Subs

Pressman
Dublin
Porter
Gudjonnson
O'Grady

Sorry about that take O'Grady out and replace with Canero, also Tiatto to come back in as soon as fit.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
What the hell can Levein do at the minute, the board wont give him any money, so most of the players are now sat there knowing they are in a comfort zone, they also know they are very unlikely to be here next season so probably could not give a shit about us and are more interested in lining up there move for next season.

We are in a catch 22 situation, no money, ageing demotivated squad, the only way to change things is to throw in the youngsters but you then need paitence and also it can destroy confidence if results go against you. But I would like to see CL shake up a few ego's and I would like to see the following team play over the next few games.

Taylor

Stearman
Keown
Heath
Stewart

Gillespie (When not suspended )
Williams
Dawson
Morris ( Would like to see new player in on loan )

Connolly
Wright

Subs

Pressman
Dublin
Porter
Gudjonnson
O'Grady

Sorry about that take O'Grady out and replace with Canero, also Tiatto to come back in as soon as fit.

Sorry to point out CL's (and your) problem, but your 16 still has Heath, Stewart, Gillespie, Williams, Morris, Connolly, Pressman, Canero and Dublin in it!!!
It'd lose, but I'd rather see-

Taylor (hate the name)

Stearman
Dabizas
Keown
Sheehan

O'Grady
Gudjonnson
Dawson
Tiatto
Morris

Wright

Subs-
Logan
Makin
Connolly
Williams
Scowcroft

Too many people dislike Jordy because its 'cool'

dave said:
Fox Fan said:
Too many people dislike Jordy because its 'cool'
No Because he's SHIT!!!!!!!

Thankyou for that constructive comment, backed up with good facts and reasons^^ :roll:

I'm not a great stewart fan but in recent weeks he has put in some good displays and some of the Stewart haters would be wise to get off his back :evil: . If some of the other players could be bothered we would have a half decent team.
A few weeks ago I thought a top 2 never mind top 6 place was ours for the taking. Fool! Craig must be wondering what he has let himself in for. :roll:

xsubmariner said:
I'm not a great stewart fan but in recent weeks he has put in some good displays and some of the Stewart haters would be wise to get off his back :evil: . If some of the other players could be bothered we would have a half decent team.
A few weeks ago I thought a top 2 never mind top 6 place was ours for the taking. Fool! Craig must be wondering what he has let himself in for. :roll:

One thing I will say about Jordan Stewart, is that of the present squad he is one of the only ones who tries to make things happen, he has been one of the big pluses since CL took over. His crossing can be a bit hit and miss and sometimes he tries the spectacular instead of the simple, but if some of the others showed as much effort and determination as Jordy we wouldnt be in this sorry mess. Get off his back at least he seems to care.

i certainly agree that he has improved since CL has taken over(but then he couldn't have got much worse with the form he was in before!!)
my only two gripes with him are as PFKAKTF FOX has said,he sometimes tries to do fancy tricks when the simplest pass would work better,and that it is only due down to the opposition realising Makin is the better option to attack that he gets away with his shoddy man marking.

the amount of space he lets the wide player have on his side scares me to death!and it's only cos Makin is worse that this hasn't been exploited more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566