Levein Out, the petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teeno said:
There's no way I can sit back and which this man ruin our club.

Ofcourse it's his fault, it's easy to see we have a good sat of players, it's up to him to motivate them which he can't do.

Surely you much scrach your head when you see the like of Kisnorbo and De Vries playing week in week out and the likes of Hume who's allways on the bench, and like tonight Smith on the bench wtf?

SAVE OUR CLUB AND SIGN THE PETITON!!!

Smith couldn't give a flying fcuk about this club and should be sent back to Arsenal immediatley.

Duzza said:
Smith couldn't give a flying fcuk about this club and should be sent back to Arsenal immediatley.
He puts in a lot more effort though than most the squad, he's had one bad game since joining us and that justifies being dropped, in that case why is Kisnorbo still playing 4 months on.

Teeno said:
He puts in a lot more effort though than most the squad, he's had one bad game since joining us and that justifies being dropped, in that case why is Kisnorbo still playing 4 months on.

There is NO justification for that.

Although at least his heart is in it unlike Smiths.

Perhaps someone could put an obituary in the Mockery for Leicester City Football Club. :089: :089:

Duzza said:
There is NO justification for that.

Although at least his heart is in it unlike Smiths.
The point I am making though mate is that despite the fact everyone has different opinions on the best team, it's it clear to see for 90% of fans that he isn't picking the best team.

drew said:
Smiths decline is typical of a player who has lost faith in his manager.

A player does not become a red hot prospect at the Arse to no hoper in Championship without some help from somewhere. ;) :icon_wink

The players know they will be relegated if they do not win matches.

The players know that to win matches they will have to be fired up, ready to run for 90 mins, challenge for every ball, chase every lost cause.

Every report tonight suggests that most of the players couldn't give a flying f*ck when staring relegation in the face!

Now I am happy to concede that that is the Manager's fault. It is unacceptable that the players cannot be motivated to try to win.

Failure to motivate the players in such dire circumstances in my book is a sacking offence.

Nice Mr Tim Davies, I fully support the long term strategy that has been started but this throwing in the towel by the players IS the Manager's fault and he must go now.

Make Dublin caretaker coach or even do it yourself while you find someone that can inspire or scare, I don't mind which, this shower of sh*te into action. Do it now. You don't have to apologise. Levein did everything else you asked him to. He obviously dose not realise that The Championship is not croquet, it's a f*cking war zone and we need commandos out on that pitch not prancing schoolgirls!

OK guys, I am off the fence. Where do I sign?

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
The players know they will be relegated if they do not win matches.

The players know that to win matches they will have to be fired up, ready to run for 90 mins, challenge for every ball, chase every lost cause.

Every report tonight suggests that most of the players couldn't give a flying f*ck when staring relegation in the face!

Now I am happy to concede that that is the Manager's fault. It is unacceptable that the players cannot be motivated to try to win.

Failure to motivate the players in such dire circumstances in my book is a sacking offence.

Nice Mr Tim Davies, I fully support the long term strategy that has been started but this throwing in the towel by the players IS the Manager's fault and he must go now.

Make Dublin caretaker coach or even do it yourself while you find someone that can inspire or scare, I don't mind which, this shower of sh*te into action. Do it now. You don't have to apologise. Levein did everything else you asked him to. He obviously dose not realise that The Championship is not croquet, it's a f*cking war zone and we need commandos out on that pitch not prancing schoolgirls!

OK guys, I am off the fence. Where do I sign?
Good lad

http://www.petitiononline.com/lcfc1997/petition.html

91 now, is this on fo**stalk, sure they would sign it.

Strangely i don't dislike him as much as PT(hate) or MA(dislike). Even though we are in a much worse position.

It's just not worked out for us or him. I reckon he could do well in the prem league (like Pardew) but he will never now get the chance. this division is very tough.

sildenafil said:
...........this division is very tough.
not this season it aint IMO. One of the worst set of teams the second tier of english football has had in a very long time IMO.

sildenafil said:
Strangely i don't dislike him as much as PT(hate) or MA(dislike). Even though we are in a much worse position.

It's just not worked out for us or him. I reckon he could do well in the prem league (like Pardew) but he will never now get the chance. this division is very tough.
I think the differnce was you could see where both of them went wrong, both we're in the transfer market and style of play, whereas the reason Levein has failed is due to his lack of motivational skills. The fact that Levein is also a 'nice' man people find it hard to hate him. although if were relegated I'm sure that would change and fans hatred towards Taylor/McGhee/Adams would be minor in comparison.

sildenafil said:

Rubbbish! get 2, well organised banks of four operating as a unit with 1 preferably 2 accurate strikers. Work on decent set piece routines and it's a piece of piss.

fcukcov said:
not this season it aint IMO. One of the worst set of teams the second tier of english football has had in a very long time IMO.

yeah but this was never going to be a season for us challenging. and experience in the spl means nothing here. they might as well have given the job to me.

i've won everything with LCFC in footbal manager.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669