Levein Out, the petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but this was never going to be a season for us challenging.

Wasnt expecting us to challenge either this season but that doesnt mean we should settle for relegation FFS!!

i've won everything with LCFC in footbal manager.:)

Ill let you off as you are new here but one more comment like that and you will be banished to foxestalk.

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
not this season it aint IMO. One of the worst set of teams the second tier of english football has had in a very long time IMO.

Absolutely. I notice that Hoddle commented last weekend along the lines that frankly you don't always have to play well in this league to win matches. These days all the quality is in the premiership and its largely down to organisation, motivation and effort in the fizzy league.

I don't think it has fully sunk in yet how badly we are doing under Levein.

In any line of business, he would be told you are simply not good enough and asked to clear his desk.

Ill let you off as you are new here but one more comment like that and you will be banished to foxestalk.

so is this a foxestalk splinter group?

Anyway, it is time to accept obscurity for a few years before we manage to get back up again. We had our time now the likes of Wigan are having there's. Thats football!

Last edited:
sildenafil said:
so is this a foxestalk splinter group?
actually they split from here, before my time though.

Re: Levein out

DesertFox said:
That's it, I've been holding out as long as i can but finally I've fallen off the fence as well.

Levein Out!

He's got to go, right now, and I suspect that the board will see this as final straw time also and give him his marching orders in the next 24 hours.

Pittifully sad at the moment. :icon_cry:

Thats it!!!!!! just Lazzer, Yorkie, and Highland to go.

fcukcov said:
actually they split from here, before my time though.
Foxestalk is like Fc United of Manchester.

But it will never be as good as this place was 2 year ago or so, ahh those were the days. Gold ol' Malf n Joe.

Teeno said:

But it will never be as good as this place was 2 year ago or so, ahh those were the days. Gold ol' Malf n Joe.
personally think it has been better since may 2005.:icon_roll :019:

Teeno said:

Isn't FC United the real fans team like Wimbledon AFC?

Teeno said:

I beg to differ, but lets not get into that:redface:

fcukcov said:
on which bit?

The old Joe and Malf bit, I did'nt exactly understand the Man U refrence TBH.

Fox Fan said:
The old Joe and Malf bit, I did'nt exactly understand the Man U refrence TBH.
I think he was using it as a metaphor for the breakaway from talkingballs.;)

In the minority here and things are desperate but I do think Levein could be a very good manager if we could pull out of this death dive. I've seen really terrible Leicester teams over the years when we exploded after three passes - PT's last year for instance. Its nearly time to panic but I'm not there yet...

This place could do with Malf right now. He would cheer us all up.

Respect to everyone who went down there, your all f*cking mad.

Teeno havent you got better things to do than do shite like this. The board will do what the board has to do, a fecking on-line petition wont change there mond, get with it son.

Everyone cares about this club but why blame it all on Cl.

We should never have got a new stadium we couldnt afford and buy players for silly amounts of money (I.E 5 million for Ade).

I havent been to many games but as far as i can make out the big problem is passion and graft, and i cant say people signing a petition will actually encourage the manager and players will.

Come on Leicester, the FA cup has our name on it, i feel it in my waters

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
It is your job (manager) to utilise those people and get the best out of them.
Why do you think he is not getting the best out them? They cost f*ck all. Maybe occasional bursts of speed and skill is the best these players can do at the moment.

I used to teach A level. There were some weak students who in the 2 years I had them, I could not get them better than to an E or D grade no matter how inspirational I was, or how many different exam skills I taught them.

Levein has a bunch of cheap, therefore 'weak', footballers. Maybe some of them are going to take 2 or 3 years to reach B or A grade no matter how inspirational or technically skillful Levein is with them, or possibly most other managers as well.

Levein was not given the money to buy 10 A grade footballers.

Support Levein and his footballing 'students'.

Poor analagy. These are not adolecent children learning things for the first time. These are professional, highly paid sportsmen who on too many occasions have showed too little application, effort and commitment. Its not all about skills or knowledge, a big part is digging deep and going the extra mile and working for each other - Team Spirit. These are the players Levien has watched, evaluated and selected. They are not up to it and who's fault is that? The fans? There are other sides in this division who have had it just as tough and who have had to bring in players on a shoestring but they have achieved more because they have been determined to do so. There is something fundementally wrong with the set up and it wont change whilst the current regime is in place. I hate the idea of sacking the manager, it creates its own set of problems, but I hate more the idea of sinking in to Div 1and doing naff all about it.

Take this with a pinch of salt if you like but....

My mate saw the HR manager of LCFC at David Lloyd last night (he knows her from school) and she said we simply dont have the cash to get shot of Levein. (He isn't an LCFC fan so I have no reason to disbeleive him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669