Leyton Orient (H) 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipes

FT 3-0

Oakley
Davies
Dickov (pen)

That's the end of that 'manager of the month meaning we lose our next league game' bulls***, and our first double of the season

Re: Leyton Orient (H)

Leicester ought to make a serious offer to Wolves now. Maybe they'll take it worrying about the end of the season.

Possession
61% - 39%

Shots on target
8 - 1

Shots off target
4 - 2

Corners
3 - 3

Fouls
14 - 9

Last edited:

3 points, Yay, Blue Army and all that shit.

But f**k me that was boring. Hats off to Steve Howard though, won almost everything in the air.

I left on sixty five minutes bored out of my mind.

However, I did raise a smile when after twenty minutes of sitting in morgue like silence when our mongies started singing "You're support is f**king shit" to the Orient fans :icon_lol:

This also shows just how stupid our fans are; The referee clearly signals to indicate that we have scored a second goal. However, the celebrations simply cannot begin until Chelsea Dagger has been played. Dimwits.

Think I'm bored of football.

Last edited:

But f**k me that was boring. Hats off to Steve Howard though, won almost everything in the air.

However, I did raise a smile when after twenty minutes of sitting in morgue like silence when our mongies started singing "You're support is f**king shit" to the Orient fans :icon_lol:

This also shows just how stupid our fans are; The referee clearly signals to indicate that we have scored a second goal. However, the celebrations simply cannot begin until Chelsea Dagger has been played. Dimwits.

Think so

Mushrooming is the way to go. Give your season ticket to BG.

Another step out of the mire....And in to the (lesser) mire.

10 point cushion in the automatic promotion zone and gadzillions of points above L**ds. Not bad.

Might have a beers tonight!

it also puts the pressure on those teams with a game in hand.

Leicester ought to make a serious offer to Wolves .

Why?

Would it not be better to just sort out a pre contract agreement with him, seeing as his contract with Wolves is up soon?

It kind of makes me think this has already been done and that's why Wolves will only loan for one more month

In the kop we couldn't see whether the ref had signalled or not, the way they all ran over it looked like he had given a foul on the keeper.

Don't think it was a penalty for the third goal either.

In the kop we couldn't see whether the ref had signalled or not, the way they all ran over it looked like he had given a foul on the keeper.

Don't think it was a penalty for the third goal either.

I was in the kop and was certain it was a goal, the ref had already indicated it, but then ran over to see to Davies.

It was a clear cut penalty as well.

I was in the kop and was certain it was a goal, the ref had already indicated it, but then ran over to see to Davies.

It was a clear cut penalty as well.

guess I'm wrong then, I also thought Fryatt had an OK game today, nothing great but ran well and held the ball up for other players. I was wrong about that too.

well done NP!! another good win. if we continue like this we could have it wrapped up in no time! famous last words!

guess I'm completely wrong then, I also thought Fryatt had an OK game today, nothing great but ran well and held the ball up for other players. I was definetely wrong about that too.

No disrespect but everything you have mentioned is completely wrong in my opinion, everyone jumped up when the ball hit the back of the net and everyone was certain it was a goal, people just waited for the music before they cheered, it was 100% a penalty, the player should have been booked also, lastly Fryatt was our worst player today, he could not hold anything at all up kept losing the ball, made no runs. Dyer was also awful as he has been the last few games. Just my views.

Last edited:

No disrespect but everything you have mentioned is completely wrong in my opinion, everyone jumped up when the ball hit the back of the net and everyone was certain it was a goal, people just waited for the music before they cheered, it was 100% a penalty, the player should have been booked also, lastly Fryatt was our worst player today, he could not hold anything at all up kept losing the ball, made no runs. Dyer was also awful as he has been the last few games. Just my views.

Bet it won't be a problem later tonight

well done NP!! another good win. if we continue like this we could have it wrapped up in no time! famous last words!

To put it in to perspective, to get automatic promotion people say you need to average 2 points per game (92 points for us). We now need another 38 points to get there from 22 games, which could equate to 12 wins, 2 draws and 8 defeats. We have some very winable games coming up if we keep playing like we are.

I exepct it to be done and dusted well before we are mathematically certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566