Leyton Orient (H) 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leyton Orient (H)

3 points, Yay, Blue Army and all that shit.

But f**k me that was boring. Hats off to Steve Howard though, won almost everything in the air.

I left on sixty five minutes bored out of my mind.

However, I did raise a smile when after twenty minutes of sitting in morgue like silence when our mongies started singing "You're support is f**king shit" to the Orient fans :icon_lol:

This also shows just how stupid our fans are; The referee clearly signals to indicate that we have scored a second goal. However, the celebrations simply cannot begin until Chelsea Dagger has been played. Dimwits.

Think I'm bored of football.

What a joke! Think everyone will agree Leicester fans will be happy without someone like yourself at the games and commenting on here!!

Every one saw the ref signal a goal, and the fans genuinely looking to see if the player was OK! Plus I think everyone would like to sign him permanently or at least for the season!

Go back to your hole a make plans with your Gothic boyfriend next weekend and I'd be happy!

Good game considering how cold it was, they were pub team quality, and rightly so we looked solid!

Sorry for the rant, but I'm sure you all agree! Hope everyone has warmed up!

i was extremely bored towards the end. i had to start singing just to stay awake. it was like a bloody practise game. they were ****ing awful and we never needed to get out of 1st gear. happy with another 3 points. another clean sheet and and a lot nearer promotion. i can see us being well clear by the end of the month.

thought howard was awesome again. oakley and davies played very decent, impressed with gilbert too. bit quiet from matty at times but didn't really miss him that much today. hobbs is still fecking awful. he's got the composure of a baby trying to walk for the first time. send him back.

Every one saw the ref signal a goal
Apart from all those fans that were saying "Has he given it", "He hasn't given it" and people who had the same view as Matt Beighton (see above).

So just for clarity's sake, please can you determine what you define as "Every one"?

What a joke! Think everyone will agree Leicester fans will be happy without someone like yourself at the games and commenting on here!!
Every one saw the ref signal a goal, and the fans genuinely looking to see if the player was OK! Plus I think everyone would like to sign him permanently or at least for the season!

Go back to your hole a make plans with your Gothic boyfriend next weekend and I'd be happy!
Good game considering how cold it was, they were pub team quality, and rightly so we looked solid!

Sorry for the rant, but I'm sure you all agree! Hope everyone has warmed up!

ooops.

Apart from all those fans that were saying "Has he given it", "He hasn't given it" and people who had the same view as Matt Beighton (see above).

So just for clarity's sake, please can you determine what you define as "Every one"?

You should work the The Times with clarity like that!

Obviously leaving early you must of had loads to do?! Sitting at home on here!

No disrespect but everything you have mentioned is completely wrong in my opinion, everyone jumped up when the ball hit the back of the net and everyone was certain it was a goal, people just waited for the music before they cheered, it was 100% a penalty, the player should have been booked also, lastly Fryatt was our worst player today, he could not hold anything at all up kept losing the ball, made no runs. Dyer was also awful as he has been the last few games. Just my views.

No disrespect but everything you have mentioned is completely wrong.

You should work the The Times with clarity like that!

Obviously leaving early you must of had loads to do?! Sitting at home on here!
Just for your information, I have been away all week and haven't seen much of my children. I took one with me and she was very cold at the match. I realised at half time the sacrifice I was making wasn't really worth the reward I was getting from watching the football. I have no reason to tell you that, but I hope it might make you understand a little more why football isn't the number one priority in my life.

I really honestly don't believe my leaving the ground early affected the outcome in any way, either positive or negative.

Did you manage to put into words your definition of "every one". Look, I'm trying to help you beat me here in your little contrived war, but I seem to be even failing at that.

However, I did raise a smile when after twenty minutes of sitting in morgue like silence when our mongies started singing "You're support is f**king shit" to the Orient fans :icon_lol:

This also shows just how stupid our fans are!

However, the celebrations simply cannot begin until Chelsea Dagger has been played. Dimwits.

Try calling some of our fans "mongies" and "dimwits" around you next time! And see how fast you leave the ground!

Personal Best I think! Plus I'm not here to beat you, just point out what a terrible and negative fan you are!

Take your laptop off your knee and see your children, have a beer and cheer up!

Firstly the fans wouldnt wait for the music to come on, most hate it and would have loved the chance to celebrte a goal without music. The reason they didnt celebrate is because they werent sure and it was only when they Orient players lined up for the kick off that people started to cheer and the music came on.

I thought the pen was harsh, seen them given but he seemed to go down very easily.

To be honest I thought we looked average but they were so bad we still scored three goals.

Last edited:

Try calling some of our fans "mongies" and "dimwits" around you next time! And see how fast you leave the ground!
I guess you've never met me have you? If I want somebody to have my opinion of them, they'll have it. If violence is their only answer, I guess I was right with my opinion.

Take your laptop off your knee and see your children, have a beer and cheer up!
My laptop isn't on my knee, I can see my children and I'm playing with them in between my chuckles at the screen, and I don't drink.

You've got a lot of learning to do, haven't you?

Can I recommend an album for you to buy from the Manic Street Preachers? It's called "Know Your Enemy"

I guess you've never met me have you? If I want somebody to have my opinion of them, they'll have it. If violence is their only answer, I guess I was right with my opinion.

My laptop isn't on my knee, I can see my children and I'm playing with them in between my chuckles at the screen, and I don't drink.

You've got a lot of learning to do, haven't you?

Can I recommend an album for you to buy from the Manic Street Preachers? It's called "Know Your Enemy"

Can I recommend you put a Peter Kay DVD on before your anti-depressants wear off!

I just feel for the children!

Good night Melts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673