Leyton Orient (H) 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leyton Orient (H)

Why say "no disrepect" then go on to do what you obviously consider to be disrespectful? When you pass puberty you should try owning your actions. If you are going to say something you consider to be disrespectful then say it, I won't take offence, just don't try to apologise before hand.

Clearly everyone didn't know the goal had been given, as I stated in my post before yours and other have stated since. Why do you think I would lie about this? It's not like I'm lying about my "skillz" to try to appear as a two bit hacker or software pirate mogul is it?

What you blabbering on about now, please carry on trying to be clever, just makes me laugh harder :icon_lol: kthxbai cy@@@@@@@@

Last edited:

What you blabbering on about now, please carry on trying to be clever, just makes me laugh :icon_lol:

I'm not trying to be clever. I really couldn't care less what your opinions are, however I found your post bizare so felt like commenting.

No doubt this will earn a response containing at least one incomprehensible smiley.

I'm not trying to be clever. I really couldn't care less what your opinions are, however I found your post bizare so felt like commenting.

No doubt this will earn a response containing at least one incomprehensible smiley.

:038::038:

In the kop we couldn't see whether the ref had signalled or not,

I was in the kop and was certain it was a goal,

A lot of those around me were only convinced when they saw the Orient players putting the ball on the halfway line - 30 seconds or so after it was scored and 30 seconds or so before the celebratory music!

A lot of those around me were only convinced when they saw the Orient players putting the ball on the halfway line - 30 seconds or so after it was scored and 30 seconds or so before the celebratory music!

I didn't need to see the reactions of the people around me, I knew it was a goal. Ball on the halfway line or not.

I don't give a shit what people around me think.

I didn't need to see the reactions of the people around me, I knew it was a goal. Ball on the halfway line or not.

I don't give a shit what people around me think.

Nor did I and nor do I.

It was me who had to tell the mad feckers around me that we were two nil up!

Last edited:
I've never left early from a game but I've arrived late a fair few times. Mostly pub-related incidents, I have to confess. Once it was almost half time! But usually it was just a few minutes and I think I only ever missed one goal.

Well I saw the ref point towards the centre circle so I was pretty sure it confirmed I just saw a goal! Think though cos the ref quickly went to Davies it meant there was a bit of confusion about it, but there was no doubt in my mind.

Last edited:
Doubt it.

What did I tell you Leicester fans? Was I or was I not 100% correct?

We again had no clue going forward, we again bottled out of many challenges, looked unmotivated for the 4th game in a row and we again gifted the opposition an early goal as well.

Charlie Daniels, you've been back 8 minutes and already you've ****ed up, a decent signing? Yeah right.....

Leicester deserved to win the game, miles ahead of us and were even kind enough to stay in first gear. Mark Davies was excellent I thought. But they didn't have to work for their first 2 goals I thought, we gifted them the goals. Morris pussyed out of the challenge for the second one and dropped the ball.

Anyway, we need that THICKO out of here ASAP, the reason he's extended Parkins loan is because he has no contacts and no targets to bring anybody else in. The man has to be sacked, because he has destroyed all the respect he has built up in 5 years.

**** OFF LING AND TAKE CHARLIE DANIELS WITH YOU.

And one fans rating out of 10??
Parkin - 1 - oh dear. Err, clearly lacking confidence, had no service, will never be effective with Boyd, but today's performance will have made up the minds of many on whether to keep him or not. The fans who were incessantly abusing him during the game are idiots, though.

And you lot call ME harsh!:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670