Leyton Orient (H) 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leyton Orient (H)

Can I recommend you put a Peter Kay DVD on before your anti-depressants wear off!

I just feel for the children!

Good night Melts!
I've seen Peter Kay. Not for long, granted. He introduced Paul McCartney onstage at Anfield. I also like Roary The Racing Car in which he does the voice of Big Chris. It's ace. Your advice is good, he does cheer me up, but not as much as Michael Macintyre or Frankie Boyle, but it's still sound advice nonetheless.

My children are fine, but thanks for the concern, I will pass it onto them once they have stopped crying and I have let them out again.

Good night, Lukey :058:

Fantastic result. Orient were woeful, and if if city pulled their fingers out we could have have five, but we barely got out of 1st gear today. Hats off to the lads. Howard, Oakley and Davies had brilliant games and if the odd player didn't try very hard, so what? We won three nil. I'd take that any day this season.

I don't know how managed to miss "that goal" though, it would have been easier to score.

Not true Melts. I clearly heard a couple of our players talking about the fact you had left early, very upset they were. :018: :icon_wink
That's made me feel a little sad. To make up for it, at the next game I will actually stand up as the players come out of the tunnel before Kick Off. I might even clap them.

I've just had a 15 minute Tee Tree Oil Face Pack treatment, and TBH, I feel a whole lot better about my angst now and I feel very refreshed. My skin is also lovely and smooth to compliment my newly relaxed mood.

That's made me feel a little sad. To make up for it, at the next game I will actually stand up as the players come out of the tunnel before Kick Off. I might even clap them.

I've just had a 15 minute Tee Tree Oil Face Pack treatment, and TBH, I feel a whole lot better about my angst now and I feel very refreshed. My skin is also lovely and smooth to compliment my newly relaxed mood.

:038: Well done Melts, that will cheer them up no end. :icon_bigg

No. Bet you don't have many spots though!
No, I never wash my face with soap either, I think that helps.

I use a face scrub once a week followed by a mud pack of some description. I'm often asked for ID in pubs.

We were average, they were worse. I thought we passed the ball well at times and looked comfortable, especially at the back - Tunchev and Gilbert being the better of our defenders in my opinion. Dyer wasn't especially effective and although King had some nice touches and made a few decent passes, he seemed to go missing at times and was easily 2nd best in the central midfield partnership. Howard was good again, I just wish Fryatt had a bit more pace.

Ps - does anyone think Hobbs is incredibly slow? Seeing him run at what was seemingly his full speed would have been funny if he wasn't on our team.

So easy it was almost dull today. Orient were shit, we were good when it mattered. All I can say really.

Even though it wasn't the most entertaining match, I still stayed untill the end applaud the players and their efforts. I personnaly find it amazing that anyone would leave a match, in which your own team has comfortably won, early.

Last edited:
I thought Gilbert didn't have that good a game, twice he made bad errors which, against a better side could've seen us concede a goal.

Hobbs looks more confident alongside Tunchev, but he is, imo still not what we need at the back. He's too slows and tends to panic, whereas Tunchev doesn't seem to panic over anything.

I'm starting to worry over my standing as harshest voter now, I'm taking my New Years res to be nicer to people too seriously I reckon! Must remember on Weds to be more cynical and hard to please(like I normally am tbh!)

I personnaly find it amazing that anyone would leave a match, in which your own team has comfortably won, early.
I find it even more amazing, that when it has been explained, people still find it amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670