Leyton Orient (H) 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Gilbert didn't have that good a game, twice he made bad errors which, against a better side could've seen us concede a goal.

Hobbs looks more confident alongside Tunchev, but he is, imo still not what we need at the back. He's too slows and tends to panic, whereas Tunchev doesn't seem to panic over anything.

I'm starting to worry over my standing as harshest voter now, I'm taking my New Years res to be nicer to people too seriously I reckon! Must remember on Weds to be more cynical and hard to please(like I normally am tbh!)

True, he generally tends to look in control in positions where other players, like Hobbs, might flap.

The cheeseburger I ate before kick off is now coming back to haunt me and my 9:10 bowel passing is not going to be the usual wheeze I have come to expect. Very disappointed. At least it wont take too long this time though.

Last edited:
The cheeseburger I ate before kick off is now coming back to haunt me and my 9:10 bowel passing is not going to be the usual wheeze I have come to expect. Very disappointed. At least it wont take too long this time though.
Please let us know how it goes.

Even though it wasn't the most entertaining match, I still stayed untill the end applaud the players and their efforts. I personnaly find it amazing that anyone would leave a match, in which your own team has comfortably won, early.

I agree actually, I personally have never left a game early, win, lose or draw. I'm not saying I'm more of a fan than anyone else but at the end of the day I've paid to watch a game of footie.

OOh, by the way, we've won, we're top of the league, everyone cheer the **** up and bring on the next game!

Ibut at the end of the day I've paid to watch a game of footie.
I've paid for the whole year, but this is my first game for three months.

Was dull as ditch water, and dull ditch water at that. They were never going to score and we were never going to get out of first gear. The players were in a daydream, the crowd were asleep and I was bored and freezing. For me, there really was no point in staying. I usually stay to the end, and to be abused by posters on here for leaving early and being told that the club would be better off without me, I find a little distasteful. (not aimed at you, Thrax).

I agree actually, I personally have never left a game early, win, lose or draw. I'm not saying I'm more of a fan than anyone else but at the end of the day I've paid to watch a game of footie.

OOh, by the way, we've won, we're top of the league, everyone cheer the **** up and bring on the next game!

I've left early twice. Once away to Ipswich and when they scored the second(or was it the third) with about 3 mins to go I thought feck it, I'm freezing and want to get back on the caoch and go sleep'.

And the other was that fab League Cup game v Leeds, when they scored the fifth my mate texted me to see if I wanted a lift home as she was on her way to pick up her hubby and son. If I had stayed til the end I would've had to wait til 11pm for the bus home....so really not a hard decision to make! Think that was with about 1/2 hour to go.(I am ashamed to admit!)

Oh and just to cheer everyone up(well obviously not everyone but you just can't please some folk!:icon_razz )

We are 17 points clear of 7th place, so I reckon we are looking very good for a play-off place at the very least!:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

If you squeeze it very hard, you can imagine H has just cum on your face.

Nice idea actually. Oh, actually, no it isn't.

A gay friend of mine once blew the head of a Guinness on my face and commented he's always wanted to see me like that. I didn't laugh.

To be fair I don't think anyone can really comment on somebody being a good or a bad supporter (whatever a good or bad supporter is), everyone follows their club in different ways and at the end of the day i'm sure every goal and every victory means just as much to anybody that calls themselves a Leicester fan.

Best thing about today - Orient looked scared, beaten and expecting to lose once their first five minutes of pressure yielded nothing. How long has it been since we saw that?

Nice idea actually. Oh, actually, no it isn't.

A gay friend of mine once blew the head of a Guinness on my face and commented he's always wanted to see me like that. I didn't laugh.

:038::038::038:

The only decent post in a bizarrely despondant thread!

(not aimed at you, Thrax).

I can understand why people would leave early, especially last season!

and I understand, today I was gonna go to the game after half a day at work, but its to baaasssstard cold!!

Re: Leyton Orient (H)

No disrespect but everything you have mentioned is completely wrong in my opinion, everyone jumped up when the ball hit the back of the net and everyone was certain it was a goal, people just waited for the music before they cheered, it was 100% a penalty, the player should have been booked also, lastly Fryatt was our worst player today, he could not hold anything at all up kept losing the ball, made no runs. Dyer was also awful as he has been the last few games. Just my views.

Why say "no disrepect" then go on to do what you obviously consider to be disrespectful? When you pass puberty you should try owning your actions. If you are going to say something you consider to be disrespectful then say it, I won't take offence, just don't try to apologise before hand.

Clearly everyone didn't know the goal had been given, as I stated in my post before yours and other have stated since. Why do you think I would lie about this? It's not like I'm lying about my "skillz" to try to appear as a two bit hacker or software pirate mogul is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669