Leyton Orient pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billyjof

Hopefully win this as Orient got thumped last week by Stockport.

See you in the Birkbeck Tavern.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
0-2 Howard + Morrison any win will do (lets hope teams dont copy Millwalls tatics). If Gilberts fit then same team as last week( or maybe Berner for Powell)

Experience suggests that teams are most unlikely to copy Millwall's tactics in home games. The negativity would not go down well with their own fans; the tactic is most usefully used away where it can be reckoned to dampen the enthusiasm and support of the opposing fans.

newtonfox

0,,10274%7E3745215,00.jpg

Take Your Seats

Posted on: Fri 19 Sep 2008
Leicester City fans travelling to the Leyton Orient game this weekend are reminded that they are required to sit in their allocated seat inside the Matchroom Stadium.

The Foxes look set to be backed by over 2,600 supporters on the day.

And fans can help to eliminate any confusion by talking up their positions within the ground in plenty of time ahead of the game.

A City spokesman said: "There has been some confusion amongst supporters at away games this season. They are trying to take to their seats only to find they are already taken - and are therefore taking up other seats which creates a domino effect.

The away area will be full on Saturday. If supporters can co-operate with one other then this will eliminate any potential problems.

"If our fans are unable to locate their allocated seat then our advice to them is to contact the nearest steward."

Tickets for the contest will be available at the Walkers Stadium ticket office until 4pm today (Friday).

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
0,,10274~3745215,00.jpg

Hand up all those who think it's acceptable to destroy their kids education whilst on a package holiday to Benidorm sharing a pool with the scum of the UK.

Last edited:

fitz

I'm sure some people will. I think we have a name for them.

is it the same name for those who seriously believed it was realistic to assume we'd get promotion this season without losing a game (even before Pearson had managed a first team game) I wonder?

I just hope we put more thought in than against Millwall, shouldn't be too hard. King can feck off and get out the side, I'll take his place if needs be. Anyone know if there is a decent Chinese nearby the ground for after the game?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
0,,10274~3745215,00.jpg

Hand up all those who think it's acceptable to destroy their kids education whilst on a package holiday to Benidorm sharing a pool with the scum of the UK.

Bastard!!! I now need to dry up my keyboard!

Macky

Gruntled Member
A City spokesman said: "There has been some confusion amongst supporters at away games this season. They are trying to take to their seats only to find they are already taken - and are therefore taking up other seats which creates a domino effect.

Why would that cause everybody to fall over one after another?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Why would that cause everybody to fall over one after another?

Good grief. I had no idea that that was what 'domino effect means'.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Good grief. I had no idea that somebody might take one of my posts seriously.

I take you seriously all the time. Does that mean that I have to go back and re-read all of your posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669