Leyton Orient pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect to win tomorrow - I don't think it will be a rout like Cheltenham but a nice comfortable 2-0 victory. Judging from NP's comments about not making knee-jerk reactions to the Millwall defeat in terms of team selection I wouldn't expect too many changes. I think Tunchev for Hobbs may be the only change.

I would like to see Adams and Wesolowski start with King and Gradel on the bench and Dickov up-front with Fryatt on the bench but I don't see any of these changes happening. If Berner is match fit I would say we have to play him so he can give some support going forward to Dyer.

If only I was back home I would most definitely be down there tomorrow. Have fun in the old East End for those of you who are going.

16-11 to us

We were 14-4 up at Half Time but are forced to play Drop Back Goalies after 4 sendings off

I don't want to be pedantic - oh alright I do - but I thought that when a team has four sendings off the game is abandoned. However, I am not certain of this. Does anybody actually know the rules?
Why do two people think Morrison is going to score? He has not yet done so this eason.

0,,10274~3745215,00.jpg

I think I recognise the **** with his hands up. He looks so familiar. It's on the tip of my tongue. Oh crikey, who the **** is it?

It's not one of the Krankies is it? :102:

I have no idea what will happen tomorrow, i'd like to see some different players get a chance, maybe Kishishev, Adams and Dickov in for King, Gradel and Fryatt.

I think most teans in this league would struggle to cope with players like Fryatt and Gradel coming on after an hour.

I have no idea what will happen tomorrow, i'd like to see some different players get a chance, maybe Kishishev, Adams and Dickov in for King, Gradel and Fryatt.

There were quite a few letter writers in the Mercury this week who reckoned Kishishev could be the midfield force we were looking for.

I had totally forgotten about Kishishev. Maybe he would be a good player to bring in tomorrow alongside Oakley to add a bit of steel to the middle of the park.

There were quite a few letter writers in the Mercury this week who reckoned Kishishev could be the midfield force we were looking for.

Theres no doubting that he isn't a very good footballer, but yeah, he could kick some people around and help get oakley into the game.

*edit* just seen that LF has beaten me to it.........

Last edited:
Theres no doubting that he isn't a very good footballer, but yeah, he could kick some people around and help get oakley into the game.

Oakley is surely better than he has shown himself to be lately. He needs to remember that the third tier has no respect for cultured football and just get fecking stuck in.

Oakley is surely better than he has shown himself to be lately. He needs to remember that the third tier has no respect for cultured football and just get fecking stuck in.

I think theres a place for oakley to play if he has a sufficient 'water carrier' like kish.

Last edited:
I think I recognise the **** with his hands up. He looks so familiar. It's on the tip of my tongue. Oh crikey, who the **** is it?

I think I recognise the nose to his left as well......:icon_lol:

I don't want to be pedantic - oh alright I do - but I thought that when a team has four sendings off the game is abandoned. However, I am not certain of this. Does anybody actually know the rules?

Almost right. A game can not be allowed to start or continue if either team has fewer than seven men.

Comparing Kishishev to Didier Deschamps. Surreal :icon_wink

Pundits now use water carrier as a generic term. Makele and Hargreaves have both been called it and it fits perfectly for describing what Kishishev might offer if he performs because he's certainly no maestro.

My preferred choice:

-------------------------------Martin--------------------------------

Gilbert---------Morrison------------------Hobbs---------------Bunsen

Gradel---------Oakley-------------------Kishishev---------------Dyer

--------------------Dickov-------------DJ---------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690