Speculation Liam Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam Moore has been excellent this season. However, on the two occasions I have seen Miquel I thought he was even better. I am not sure that losing Moore would weaken us this season. The real question is whether Moore is likely to be with the club next season when Miquel is back at Arsenal.

I think his contact is up at the end of the season with arsenal.

Liam Moore has been excellent this season. However, on the two occasions I have seen Miquel I thought he was even better. I am not sure that losing Moore would weaken us this season. The real question is whether Moore is likely to be with the club next season when Miquel is back at Arsenal.

I've seen all of the games that both have played and think Moore is miles ahead of Miquel, he's faster, braver and stronger, Miquel started poorly and has got better but I wouldn't swap them.

If Miquel is out of contract soon I would seriously consider trying to get him in on the cheap.

Lad has potential.

If Miquel is out of contract soon I would seriously consider trying to get him in on the cheap.

Lad has potential.
I think his wages could prove a problem, we will not be able to get anywhere near what Arsenal are paying I would have thought.

I think his wages could prove a problem, we will not be able to get anywhere near what Arsenal are paying I would have thought.

If he's out of contract that's not such an issue. More about what other teams will be willing to pay him

Would much much rather keep Liam Moore though

Really? We can't afford a 19 year old reserve player from Arsenal? Bad times.

If you knew what he was on ( nudge, nudge, wink, wink ) then you would not be surprised at all. Arsenal are very good payers, but they do not publicise it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be too concerned at selling Moore if we have adequate replacements/cover lined up but £2m? Surely not even close to being tempted with that...

I think if Moore were to leave it would more likely to be for a more stable Premier League club. Every chance we could be swapping places with Fulham next season so could wind up being a step back....

Doubt an improved bid from Fulham (as rumoured) will make much of a difference. Even if we **** up the rest of the season there's still likely to be interest from Prem sides in the summer. Not sure why he'd swap that for a side soon to be relegated unless greed gets the better of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566