Likely line up

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeno

New Member
----------------Walker

Canero--Dabizas--Heath--Stewart

McAteer---Williams---Nalis---Tiatto

--Dublin/Ferdinand---Scowcroft

Bench:
Coyne, Dublin/Ferdinand, Gillespie, Elliott, Morris,


What's everyone reckon to this?
 
'Tis fairly likely so far that that could be or close to the line-up at the season start. I think Elliott will start. There could be youngsters on the bench more this season.

Anybody any idea who West Haaaam have playing for them?
 
THIS IS MY 100TH POST SO I AM NOW OFFICALLY IN THE 100 CLUB!!!

anyway.....

our side should be I.M.O

----------------------walker----------------------

---------elliot-------heath---------dabizaz---------

----canero------------------------------------------stewart-----


-----------------willaims-------nalis--------tiattio---------

-----------------------dublin----------------morris-----------

with mcateer, wright, scowy "super subs"

but the side, if micky sticks to what he has in all the time he has been here will be:- close to anyway:-

--------------------------------walker------------------------------------

canero--------------------heath---------dabizaz/elliot-----------stewart/tiattio


scowy-----------------nalis--------------williams-----------------stewart/tiattio


--------------------------dublin-----------------morris/wright--------------------

in reserve if needed:- mcateer, coyne, benjy, gillepsie, brooker,ogrady, petrescu,porter, stearman, wilcox( if signed)

both those teams anf formations will work, and we have good players in reserve. with "several signing to come"-mickys words.

the futures bright, the futures leicester city!!!!
 
Nalis and wiliams in the centre would be a disaster, hence why nalis looked to poor with muzz, neither is a ball winner, paul hart made him look like a terrible player doing that.

McAteer will play centre mid. IMO
 
Teeno said:
----------------Walker

Canero--Dabizas--Heath--Stewart

McAteer---Williams---Nalis---Tiatto

--Dublin/Ferdinand---Scowcroft

Bench:
Coyne, Dublin/Ferdinand, Gillespie, Elliott, Morris,


What's everyone reckon to this?

Spot on I'd say Teeno
 
Dublin/Ferdinand and Scowcroft? No thanks, we need someone with pace up front :eek: Morris if he's fit... No bite in the middle of midfield either, Nalis and Williams can't tackle.

Walker
Canero Heath Dabizas/Elliott Stewart
Scowcroft Nalis/Williams McAteer Tiatto
Dublin Morris

Subs: Coyne, Dabizas/Elliott, Wright, Nalis/Williams, Brooker

Obviously the players we're missing are a reserve RB and a quick striker (other than Morris - we don't know if he'll be fit or not).
 
Lboro fox said:
Nalis and wiliams in the centre would be a disaster, hence why nalis looked to poor with muzz, neither is a ball winner, paul hart made him look like a terrible player doing that.

McAteer will play centre mid. IMO

good point, but now we have a dilemma do we player willams or nalis, or should williams or nalis swith to the right, but then where does scowy go, cos he aint good with dublin as a striker.
 
gagandeep said:
Lboro fox said:
Nalis and wiliams in the centre would be a disaster, hence why nalis looked to poor with muzz, neither is a ball winner, paul hart made him look like a terrible player doing that.

McAteer will play centre mid. IMO

good point, but now we have a dilemma do we player willams or nalis, or should williams or nalis swith to the right, but then where does scowy go, cos he aint good with dublin as a striker.

something we are not used to!! choice!

Either that or put one on the right and drop/move scowcroft. (cant see that happening)

At least the one most in form will play IMO
 
Teeno said:
----------------Walker

Canero--Dabizas--Heath--Stewart

McAteer---Williams---Nalis---Tiatto

--Dublin/Ferdinand---Scowcroft

Bench:
Coyne, Dublin/Ferdinand, Gillespie, Elliott, Morris,


What's everyone reckon to this?

He is available on a free and he is crap most of the time
 
Leigh said:
Dublin/Ferdinand and Scowcroft? No thanks, we need someone with pace up front :eek: Morris if he's fit... No bite in the middle of midfield either, Nalis and Williams can't tackle.

Walker
Canero Heath Dabizas/Elliott Stewart
Scowcroft Nalis/Williams McAteer Tiatto
Dublin Morris

Subs: Coyne, Dabizas/Elliott, Wright, Nalis/Williams, Brooker

Obviously the players we're missing are a reserve RB and a quick striker (other than Morris - we don't know if he'll be fit or not).

Actually swopping Nalis with McAteer would be better as McAteer gives abit of fight.
 
I think this thread is pretty pointless until we have all the signings in before the season - None of these predictions will be right as it's certain we'll get a few more players in before we kick off.

Sorry Teeno.
 
Scowcroft said:
I think this thread is pretty pointless until we have all the signings in before the season - None of these predictions will be right as it's certain we'll get a few more players in before we kick off.
and when we do know , MA will play them in all strange positions....
(dublin up front etc)
 
MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:
I think this thread is pretty pointless until we have all the signings in before the season - None of these predictions will be right as it's certain we'll get a few more players in before we kick off.
and when we do know , MA will play them in all strange positions....
(dublin up front etc)

We've had this discussion - He will play upfront, not strange at all since he's played the majority of his career there. :roll: :wink:
 
maybe better to post who we have who can presently play in each position and where we have the most pressing needs...okay i'll do it :)

GK:
Walker
Coyne

RB or RWB:
Canero
McAteer at a push

LB or LWB:
Stewart
Tiatto

CB:
Elliott
Dabizas
Heath
Dublin

RM:
McAteer
Scowcroft
Gillespie
Brooker

LM:
Stewart
Tiatto
Benjamin
Scowcroft
Morris

CM:
Williams (when he signs)
Nalis
Tiatto
McAteer

FW:
Scowcroft
Dublin
Morris
Benjamin
Wright
Elliott (in an emergency!)

Back 4 and centre-mid are the pressing needs still. A couple of injuries in these areas and we could be screwed.

SamJ
 
Nice, SamJ.

This makes things seem a bit more positive - when MA adds a few more naughty stars to the mix, we'll be able to assess what the likely first choice starting line up wil be.

Beginning to get the 'bug' again............ 8) 8) 8)
 
Scowcroft said:
MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:
I think this thread is pretty pointless until we have all the signings in before the season - None of these predictions will be right as it's certain we'll get a few more players in before we kick off.
and when we do know , MA will play them in all strange positions....
(dublin up front etc)

We've had this discussion - He will play upfront, not strange at all since he's played the majority of his career there. :roll: :wink:

Dublin wants to play upfront.
 
Scowcroft said:
Scowcroft said:
MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:
I think this thread is pretty pointless until we have all the signings in before the season - None of these predictions will be right as it's certain we'll get a few more players in before we kick off.
and when we do know , MA will play them in all strange positions....
(dublin up front etc)

We've had this discussion - He will play upfront, not strange at all since he's played the majority of his career there. :roll: :wink:

Dublin wants to play upfront.
He'll obviously play up front then, nice one Micky. Play a striker up front that aint played there for more than a year. Wheres our ambitiion gone
 
Teeno said:
----------------Walker

Canero--Dabizas--Heath--Stewart

McAteer---Williams---Nalis---Tiatto

--Dublin/Ferdinand---Scowcroft

Bench:
Coyne, Dublin/Ferdinand, Gillespie, Elliott, Morris,


What's everyone reckon to this?
Trully shocking attack you got there. Thankfully it looks like Ferdinand wont be here as well as Dublin so you're mission to have the slowest attack may well fail. Then again knowing Micky..

Why Is Gillespie On The Substitutes Bench?? Another shocking decision but a very realistic one i have to say.
 
Petrescu said:
Scowcroft said:
Scowcroft said:
MKFox said:
Scowcroft said:
I think this thread is pretty pointless until we have all the signings in before the season - None of these predictions will be right as it's certain we'll get a few more players in before we kick off.
and when we do know , MA will play them in all strange positions....
(dublin up front etc)

We've had this discussion - He will play upfront, not strange at all since he's played the majority of his career there. :roll: :wink:

Dublin wants to play upfront.
He'll obviously play up front then, nice one Micky. Play a striker up front that aint played there for more than a year. Wheres our ambitiion gone

It went out he window when we went into admin..... Why does everyone seem to forget we are still paying off debts. FFS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3478
2Leeds Utd3472
3Ipswich3470
4Southampton3467
5West Brom3456
6Hull City3455
7Norwich City3452
8Preston 3452
9Coventry City3451
10Sunderland3447
11Watford3444
12Bristol City3444
13Middlesbro3344
14Cardiff City3444
15Plymouth 3440
16Birmingham3339
17Blackburn 3439
18Swansea City3439
19Huddersfield3437
20Millwall3436
21QPR3435
22Stoke City3435
23Sheffield W3432
24Rotherham Utd3419

Latest posts

Top