Likely line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petrescu said:
Teeno said:
I do support it, it would be my dream to see another Lineker/Shilton come through but I just can't see it in the current crop.

Petrescu and Wesolowski I think in time could brake into the team, but the rest I don't think stand much chance
Dodds and Stearman have great chances also, they performed brilliantly last season and Dodds trained regularly with the first team. Take note.

Yes I agree about Stermain, I don't know great amounts about Dodds though.

I really don't have anything against the academy I think there are some great players, I'm just not all for bringing them in so early, because it could be to costly. What I wouldn't be against though is letting them have a run out now and again to gain that experiance.

For that to happen some people need to forget out Gillespie, Brooker, and last season likes of Hignett. They are not good for this football club, now and in the future.

Petrescu said:
For that to happen some people need to forget out Gillespie, Brooker, and last season likes of Hignett. They are not good for this football club, now and in the future.

Fair doos.

I can understand what you mean about Hignett, But I believe that Gillespie and Brooker are usefull squad players o have. IMO they are no way near startig material, but can be usefull if needed. You have to remember we are playing a division lower, and at this level Gillespie would look like Zidane.

Petrescu said:

agreed, i still dont kno y brooker and hignett were signed, theyre last yrs versions of wicox

Kenny Lunt is a goo player in real life , i would say sign him but i dont think he would suite are style of play and he would cost about £1m

after looking at the other sides, we are in a good challenging position, we will definetly get into the play-offs I.M.O

a decent start is VITAL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758