Lilian Nalis

Should Ben Thatcher be city's captain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basketcase fox

Can some1 PLEASE explain why Lilly aint been playing?
He pisses on muzzy from a great distance and yet has hardly played!
him and McKinley whould be the perfect partnership!

1. Walker
2. Impey
21. Scimica
33. Thatcher
14. Davidson
7. Gillespie
8. Nalis
32. McKinley
11. Stewart
22. Dickov
38. Bent

Bring back TAGGS & TOMMY WRIGHT!!!

Petrescu

Well i disagree with everything except the bit about tommy wright!

Nalis aint played cause of family deaths so he returned to france for a bit, he is back in training though now.

Forget Gillespie in the starting line up and Taggart is a liability at this stage in his career.

alex

Basketcase you truly are. I reckon Lillian will be fantastic.....but Muzzy is a god. Sort it out son, the Sherry's gone down the wrong way......

Basketcase fox

alex said:
Basketcase you truly are. I reckon Lillian will be fantastic.....but Muzzy is a god. Sort it out son, the Sherry's gone down the wrong way......
Im sorry but if a coke snorting turk is your idea of god you have things wrong my friend, his preformances for the last 3 seasons have been so unpredictable its like two different muzzy izzets take turns playing

Micky

complete b*&%$@ks. All Nalis has done so far is score an absolute screamer. During most of the games he's played in he's been off the pace. I think the transition from a quite slow italian game to the fast premiership may be the problem. Hopefully lilian will eventually turn out to be a good signing but in place of izzet! you must be having a laugh. he is essential to the attacking side of our team. if adams drops izzet i'll buy a forest shirt!
as for tommy wright, i c no point at the moment. all 3 of our strikers have scored goals this season. our problems clearly lie at the other end of the pitch. i've said before but i'd like to see a back four of:

scimeca-------Howey-------Thatcher-------Davidson

that should do the trick!

BlueShrek

BasketCase i think you are the only Coke Snorting one. You are having a fcuking laugh aren't you. Izzet is god and he should be our captain not thatcher. Plus Nalis is shocking. He fcuks everything up. when he has space he is good but in the premiership he don't get it. He was amazing against Barcelona because he had space but when he played at Aston Vile he was sh1t. Bring back Taggert he is useless now. Howey is alot better or Heath.
Bring Back Heath And Wright :D

Teeno

Basketcase fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Welcome Basketfox.......I think you need to sort yourself out mate! :lol: :wink:
What do u mean 'sort yourself out' ?
well you're slagin of our best player calling him a coke snortin turk when infact he's a clean cockney! and yuo are calling for keith gillespie to start again and fat gez to come back! are you mad?

Scowcroft

Basketcase fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Welcome Basketfox.......I think you need to sort yourself out mate! :lol: :wink:

Can some1 PLEASE explain why Lilly aint been playing?
He pisses on muzzy from a great distance and yet has hardly played!
him and McKinley whould be the perfect partnership!
Says it all really. :roll:

Basketcase fox

teenfox said:
Basketcase fox said:
Scowcroft said:
well you're slagin of our best player calling him a coke snortin turk when infact he's a clean cockney! and yuo are calling for keith gillespie to start again and fat gez to come back! are you mad?
im not mad but i garentee if muzzy izzet was 2 b drug tested he would b positive 4 coke. its not somthing im happy 2 say but my former idol plays worse every time i see him. as for the captaincy thatcher has been the only consistant player for comitment and ability all season, although davidson and sinclair have only played bit parts they are the only others firey enough but with the control. plus your captain SHOULD ALWAYS be a deffender or midfield anchor

Teeno

Basketcase fox said:
teenfox said:
Basketcase fox said:
Scowcroft said:
im not mad but i garentee if muzzy izzet was 2 b drug tested he would b positive 4 coke. its not somthing im happy 2 say but my former idol plays worse every time i see him. as for the captaincy thatcher has been the only consistant player for comitment and ability all season, although davidson and sinclair have only played bit parts they are the only others firey enough but with the control. plus your captain SHOULD ALWAYS be a deffender or midfield anchor
fvck off nutter! theres nought wrong with muzz! thatcher has been great this season but muzz is our leader and a great influence to others! i'm starting to wonder weather or not you really are a city fan

alex

Basketcase fox said:
teenfox said:
Basketcase fox said:
Scowcroft said:
You like elderly men.

alex

No death please people....

BasketCase is very welcome to his views, only these are a little racist if you ask me, which is why he warrants no more than a joke set of answers on this thread...

I don't know if he's City, probably another lost sheep dreaming of players of the class of Muzz....whatever. Take the piss, but no death.

Teeno

alex said:
No death please people....

BasketCase is very welcome to his views, only these are a little racist if you ask me, which is why he warrants no more than a joke set of answers on this thread...

I don't know if he's City, probably another lost sheep dreaming of players of the class of Muzz....whatever. Take the piss, but no death.
yes sir :wink:

FOX MENTAL

After tonights dreadful performance and a string of other equally bad performances by Lillian Nalis i do not see how in any way he could be classed as a premiership or even divison 1 player!

Tonight he was truly dreadful, not a single pass had any conviction and his tackles (when attempted to be made) were nothing but limp and half hearted!

Quite frankly i believe he is the worst midfielder to pull on a leicester shirt since Junior Lewis!!
I wrote that after the Villa game because he was that bad!!!!

m not mad but i garentee if muzzy izzet was 2 b drug tested he would b positive 4 coke. its not somthing im happy 2 say but my former idol plays worse every time i see him. as for the captaincy thatcher has been the only consistant player for comitment and ability all season, although davidson and sinclair have only played bit parts they are the only others firey enough but with the control. plus your captain SHOULD ALWAYS be a deffender or midfield anchor
You are as pathetic as eromennif and there is no way you are a Leicester fan so piss of to a Derby or Forest forum were your antics may be appreciated because they are as pathetic as you!!!!!!!!!!

Solly

The guy's just a lonely old wind-up merchant looking for a bit of yuletide attention - and why not? OK Lillian hasn't hacked it in the Prem yet but sometimes I think some City fans are just a little too star struck by Muzzy, good player though he is.

Everyone seems to have missed our loon's biggest gaffe though - starting Dickov ahead of Sir Les (er top scorer 6 and er no pens). It seems that running around like a demented honey-badger counts for more than hitting the onion bag. Dickov hasn't fired home anything except pens for more than three months now and he's supposed to be a striker.

And yet some morons on this site go on about him as if he was God. Wouldn't be quite so bad if these fruitcakes suggested a little reshuffling. But no, blunt as boulders Dickov must lead the attack - ahead of the sharpest razor in the pack.

So before having a go at our care in the community case - blush with embarrassment at your own Dickov drivel.

FOX MENTAL

Solly said:
The guy's just a lonely old wind-up merchant looking for a bit of yuletide attention - and why not? OK Lillian hasn't hacked it in the Prem yet but sometimes I think some City fans are just a little too star struck by Muzzy, good player though he is.

Everyone seems to have missed our loon's biggest gaffe though - starting Dickov ahead of Sir Les (er top scorer 6 and er no pens). It seems that running around like a demented honey-badger counts for more than hitting the onion bag. Dickov hasn't fired home anything except pens for more than three months now and he's supposed to be a striker.

And yet some morons on this site go on about him as if he was God. Wouldn't be quite so bad if these fruitcakes suggested a little reshuffling. But no, blunt as boulders Dickov must lead the attack - ahead of the sharpest razor in the pack.

So before having a go at our care in the community case - blush with embarrassment at your own Dickov drivel.
I have suggested playing Dickov it is always with three up front but a lot of people think he should play ahead of les and I half agree sometimes, but then Marcus Bent is a bit lazy anyway! Dickov is a good player and needs more time on the pitch, everyone just shoves him around now because they know what he is like so it is difficult for him!!!!!

Teeno

Solly said:

in case you forot the reason dickov gets alot of praise is because last season he single handedly got us promoted abnd this season he has scored 7 (2 of which were peno's) from hardly any apperances! i also think that ferdinand should start but your critism for dickov is way ott and is totaly uncalled for! as much as i love les, lets face facts 2 of his goals came from replica free kicks, and the others were all headers! like i have said before is, yes les shouldn't be droped becaus eof the great form he is in but dickov deserves a chance back in the team beacuse of his good scoring record, and he also offers alot more than les as his work rate is uperb and he hastle players well and supplys goals aswell!

if you are gonna critise players critise the useless likes of rogers, impey, lewsi etc and not our beter players like paul dickov!

Petrescu

Dickov has scored 6 goals, 3 of which were penalties, 1 was a fluke v Tottenham, 2 goals against Leeds in probably his best performance for Leicester and one of few good performances by him this season, if i was honest :p

Scowcroft

Solly said:

While I respect your views on Dickov's ability, calling people morons because they rate Dickov as good player is way out of order.

So what if half of his goals come from penalties? A goal is a goal, whether it's a fluke, a 25 yarder, or one that flies off your ass in to the net.

Solly

OK lads, as you haven't risen to the bait and, in the spirit of good will, I take it back. Dickov is a very good player, more midfielder than striker mind.

Don't be so grudging about Sir Les though. Respect what he's doing and remember he is 37. Look at how his former other half is struggling at Pompey; and he has class players around him.

Alright, let you off - you haven't forgiven him for his original redesign of The Blue Peter garden!

Scowcroft

Solly said:
OK lads, as you haven't risen to the bait and, in the spirit of good will, I take it back. Dickov is a very good player, more midfielder than striker mind.

Don't be so grudging about Sir Les though. Respect what he's doing and remember he is 37. Look at how his former other half is struggling at Pompey; and he has class players around him.

Alright, let you off - you haven't forgiven him for his original redesign of The Blue Peter garden!
I'm not dismissing Les by any means, he's doing a great job for us considering his age and our relative ability. However, he has not linked up well with Bent, even during our good run. When Dickov and Bent have both played, they have looked the most dangerous and have linked up very well.

What Dickov does off the ball is vital for us. The Everton game highlighted how the Everton defence were given too much time to provide service to the strikers. At least Dickov would prevent this from happening by closing down the opposition, and forcing them in to mistakes.

Teeno

Solly said:
yeah but he scored 20 goals last season, that tells me he's a striker! and don't reply that they were all from penos cause that aint true only about 5or 6 were!

Petrescu

Division 1 teenfox :)
I'd also argue that no less than 8 were penalties.
Also them 20 goals were not all in the league, i think he scored 17 league goals, that wasnt even in the top 10 strikers in division 1 if i remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many posts would you like to see on each page?

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest posts