Lineker v The BBC

If someone is paid by a company to carry out work then they have a duty to comply with that companies policies - he chose not to.

It's a pity his principles didn't extend to condemning human rights atrocities in Qatar but expect he was too busy trousering his dosh.

You really are a thick ignorant retarded ****, aren’t you?

Tug your forelock to the man, like a good little boy

Bargain Hunt on now instead of Football Focus

Everyone on Final Score pulling out

Loads pulling out of radio coverage

Thicky Forest **** thinks it’s cos they’re all ex Leicester. Stupid ****

Sky News have said that they believe that Gary is on his way to Leicester to watch the match from the stands. If any of you see him, can you give him a wave on my behalf.

Just by the way, the Nottingham Branch of this forum seems to have imploded.

If Lineker wasn't ex Leicester would you lot be so vociferous in your support of his actions.
He works for the BBC and he knows they have an impartiality policy ( yes yes I know they are hypocritical twats) and he does nowt else other than be anti government espousing his left wing views.

This has nothing to do with freedom of speech but with complying with his employers policy.
If he wants to post what he does then fine. Absolutely no problem. Just resign from the BBC.
Yes. Because it's the sensible stance. Unless you're a complete and total ****bollockchops of the highest order.

Oh, I forgot who I was talking to. You're more of a **** than Valerie. And she is a ****.

Has anyone here actually watched GB News?

I have done a few times. Not for quite a while though. I do follow them on twitter so get various odd clips in my feed. As I understand it, their business model is now predominantly based on shared online clips.

I like to follow people with all types of view. It's much easier to form an argument when you listen to differing opinions. Typically I will look to someone to persuade me but GB News never really succeeds.

Sky News have said that they believe that Gary is on his way to Leicester to watch the match from the stands. If any of you see him, can you give him a wave on my behalf.

Hope he brings his football boots

Yes. Because it's the sensible stance. Unless you're a complete and total ****bollockchops of the highest order.

Oh, I forgot who I was talking to. You're more of a **** than Valerie. And she is a ****.
They’re replacing today’s football coverage with old episodes of Celebrity Saviours. You know, the show where they nail celebrities to a cross and the one who shouts loudest wins.

Followed by Topless Darts from Roehampton.

And for those of you who are hard of hearing;

LISTEN!!!!

If someone is paid by a company to carry out work then they have a duty to comply with that companies policies - he chose not to.

It's a pity his principles didn't extend to condemning human rights atrocities in Qatar but expect he was too busy trousering his dosh.
Interesting, as this is what they have previously said about him:

Following this latest row, a BBC spokesperson said: "Gary is not involved in any news or political output for the BBC and as such, any expression of his personal political views does not affect the BBC's impartiality."

They’re replacing today’s football coverage with old episodes of Celebrity Saviours. You know, the show where they nail celebrities to a cross and the one who shouts loudest wins.

Followed by Topless Darts from Roehampton.

And for those of you who are hard of hearing;

LISTEN!!!!
Topless Adrian Lewis vs topless Michael Van Gerwen is a challenging wank. Try it Ted, dare you.

If Lineker wasn't ex Leicester would you lot be so vociferous in your support of his actions.
He works for the BBC and he knows they have an impartiality policy ( yes yes I know they are hypocritical twats) and he does nowt else other than be anti government espousing his left wing views.

This has nothing to do with freedom of speech but with complying with his employers policy.
If he wants to post what he does then fine. Absolutely no problem. Just resign from the BBC.

Never knew this country had so many Leicester fans!

Good to know.

I have done a few times. Not for quite a while though. I do follow them on twitter so get various odd clips in my feed. As I understand it, their business model is now predominantly based on shared online clips.

I like to follow people with all types of view. It's much easier to form an argument when you listen to differing opinions. Typically I will look to someone to persuade me but GB News never really succeeds.

Although there are times when it just makes me spit out my drink.

It's no surprise a Forest fan would be a right wing Tory I guess.

They're over there with Jacob Rees Mogg wanting the "good old days" back. Longing for the days of less foreigners, corporal punishment, and Forest being relevant.

Lineker opposed the policy no? Presumably, whether it from the left or the right. Peter Hitchins makes that link as he knows his audience and how to play to it. At least his brother Christopher could be funny with his diatribes.

It's no surprise a Forest fan would be a right wing Tory I guess.

They're over there with Jacob Rees Mogg wanting the "good old days" back. Longing for the days of less foreigners, corporal punishment, and Forest being relevant.
1. Anyone having a different viewpoint to a lefty is automatically a right wing extremist so I guess that's me.
2. I vote selectively each election, I wanted Brexit so it was Tory - who then proceeded to give a masterclass on how to **** up a 80 seat majority.
3. For some strange reason I find it objectionable for these economic immigrants to be housed and fed in hotels instead of being turned back. Perhaps if the welfare was changed not to apply to these gimmigrants they may go and leech somewhere else. However I know you kind lefty types on here have all volunteered to house, feed and care them at your homes.....

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663